5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hebrews 9:27-28
- 3 ways for understanding we are chosen in Christ
- 2 john
- a walking the talk
- b Just as people are destined to die, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.
- c victory at last
- d predestined, Jews AND Gentiles, Christ and those in Christ
- e don't support false teachers
5 Multiple choice questions
- hypothetical warnings, loss of rewards, loss of salvation, warning to false believers
- the new is better than the old
- unseen, forward-looking, Christ is the ultimate model of enduring faith
- impersonal tone and "in Ephesus" originally included?
- But you are a chosen people, a holy priesthood, a royal nation, God's chosen possession, that you may declare the praises of Him who brought you out of darkness and into His wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God. Once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.
5 True/False questions
2 Timothy → passing the baton
Jude → Contending for the faith
3 teachings related to sin's seriousness in 1 John → unseen, forward-looking, Christ is the ultimate model of enduring faith
2 reasons Paul wrote 1 Timothy and Titus → cold, abandoned, physical stress
Specific ways God's love is defined in 1 John-EXPLAIN → don't casually continue to sin, don't hide/ignore it, cleansed only by death of Jesus