5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Superman moralty
- class struggle
- slave morality
- a ppl identify with their economic class
- b cause of crime and greed abolished, everyone will be equal. utopia.
- c created based on the will to power; intelligence, excellence, courage, and self affirmation will dominate
- d the idea that all humans are of equal worth
5 Multiple choice questions
- more and more people become proletariat, oppressed by tyranny of capitalism
- we are free to create ourselves and our essence. we can do anything we wish, as long as we universalize it.
- 5 epochs: primitive communal, feudal, slave, capitalist, communist
- workers are alienated from the fruit of labor, perform repetitive movements in fragmented work
- certainty of death heightens the fact that existence is an objectively meaningless event
5 True/False questions
dictatorship → religion is illusory, created by men and women. abolition of religion is necessary for real happiness.
universal camaraderie → created based on the will to power; intelligence, excellence, courage, and self affirmation will dominate
criticism of heaven → c of law
criticism of theology → criticism of earth
revolution → workers of the world will unite, violence will be necessary