5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- universal camaraderie
- criticism of religion
- absurdity of existence
- slave morality
- a certainty of death heightens the fact that existence is an objectively meaningless event
- b a call to look inward, to develop one's own personal philosophy of life, to get one's priorities right
- c will replace religion
- d c of law
- e the idea that all humans are of equal worth
5 Multiple choice questions
- ppl identify with their economic class
- cause of crime and greed abolished, everyone will be equal. utopia.
- capitalism creates wage-slaves, squashes creativity, creates an internal antagonism
- workers of the world will unite, violence will be necessary
- created based on the will to power; intelligence, excellence, courage, and self affirmation will dominate
5 True/False questions
freedom → we are free to create ourselves and our essence. we can do anything we wish, as long as we universalize it.
historical materialist determinism → we do not have free will, we are pawns in history's dialectal struggle
criticism of theology → criticism of earth
value theory → worker creates value for capitalist, theory of value condemns capitalists for exploiting workers
organicism → cause of crime and greed abolished, everyone will be equal. utopia.