5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Electroconvulsive therapy has proven to be effective in the treatment of
- Three Key attitudes of scientific inquiry are
- When exposed to a scent derived from me's sweat, gay and straight men responded differently in the area of the ________ that governs sexual arousal.
- When you question whether anecdotal evidence can be generalized to all people, you are applying
- Stacey suggests that because children are more impulsive than adults, they will have more difficulty controlling their anger. stacey's prediction regarding anger management is an example of
- a hypothalamus
- b depression
- c curiosity, skepticism, and humility.
- d critical thinking.
- e a hypothesis.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the spillover effect.
- the "teachers" were more obedient than most people would have predicted.
- mere exposure.
- aversive conditioning and exposure therapy.
- inattentional blindness.
5 True/False questions
In Pavlov's experiments, the dog's salivation triggered by the sound of the tone was a(n) → conditioned response
In a psychological experiment, the experimental factor that is manipulated by the investigator is called the _______ variable. → independent
A general sense of happiness or life satisfaction is most unrelated to whether people → two-factor theory.
Evidence that brain anatomy differences account for variations in sexual orientation is provided by the fact that these brain differences → originate at about the time of birth.
The assumption that thoughts intervene between events and our emotional reactions is most clearly central to → cognitive therapies.