5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The process by which people learn a sense of personal control or personal helplessness has been most strongly emphasized by the
- The foot-in-the-door phenomenon refers to the tendency to
- Children are especially likely to behave aggressively after viewing TV violence in which an attractive person commits
- Three Key attitudes of scientific inquiry are
- In Watson and Rayner's experiment, the loud noise was the _______ and the white rat was the ________.
- a social-cognitive perspective.
- b comply with a large request if one has previously complied with a small request.
- c curiosity, skepticism, and humility.
- d US; CS
- e justified violence that cause no visible pain or harm.
5 Multiple choice questions
- operational definition.
- an external locus of control.
- estrogen levels are highest.
- learned helplessness.
- The case study.
5 True/False questions
After imagining and then writing about various tragedies, such as people being burned and disfigured, university women expressed increased → subjective well-being.
Rapid fear reactions to sensory input in the absence of conscious thought are possible because certain neural pathways bypass the → prefrontal cortex.
The perception that your fate is determined by luck reflects → an external locus of control.
Our ability to learn by witnessing the behavior of others best illustrates → two-factor theory.
I am a relatively slow-acting (but long-lasting) chemical messenger carried throughout the body by the bloodstream. What am I? → A hormone.