5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are rete ridges?
- Oral regions are drained by the
- During the first week of devlopment, what is the first stage of division?
- The ears are ____ to the nose
- Do joint sounds = a disorder of the TMJ?
- a Lateral
- b YES - they occur because of disc arrangement
- c facial vein
- d Epidermal thickenings that extend downward between dermal papillae.
- e Cleavage, rapid division and it occurs 30 hours after fertilization
5 Multiple choice questions
- Dislocation of both joints in the TMJ
- Bell stage
5 True/False questions
layers of the tooth germ → enamel organ, dental papilla, dental sac
Pre-embryonic → tongue tied, short lingual frenum
What is Tomes process? → the part of the ameloblast that lays down enamel
Palatal bone has a vertical plate which forms part of nasal cavity & part of the ___? → Temporal bone
Lasts for the First 2 wks, it begins at Fertilization & continues through Cleavage & then to Implantation → Pre-embryonic