5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This differentiates into ameloblastss that form enamel matrix
- During tooth development, the cervical loop is ___?
- DIAGRAM: of the frontal, orbital, nasal, infraorbital and zygomatic
- The left side common carotid, and subclavian drain into what area?
- This wraps around the mandibular condyle and the condyle's neck
- a Inner enamel epithelum
- b The cervical loop is the location on an enamel organ in a developing tooth where the outer enamel epithelium and the inner enamel epithelium join.
- d Inferior Joint capsule
- e aorta
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mucogingival line
- Frontal Process
- enamel organ, dental papilla, dental sac
- The deep portion of the submandibular gland
5 True/False questions
This forms the base of the tongue → Lateral
What is Elevation? → Raising of the lower jaw
The submandibular gland's duct is called? → Wharton's Duct
The parotid gland's duct is called? → Wharton's Duct
The submandibular gland provides __ % of saliva → Wharton's Duct