5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The submandibular gland's duct is called?
- Which gland goes with Wharton's Duct
- The parotid gland's duct is called?
- What is retraction of the lower jaw?
- This functions to shape the root and induce dentin formation in the root area so that it is continuous with the coronal dentin
- a Stensons Duct
- b Hertwigs epithelial root sheath
- c Wharton's Duct
- d Posterior portion of the temporal muscle
- e Sublingual
5 Multiple choice questions
- 7th week
- cells undergoing mitosis
- Buccinator Muscle
- enamel organ, dental papilla, dental sac
5 True/False questions
What type of tissue makes up the lamina propria of the oral mucosa? → connective tissue
Which muscle causes the mandible to deviate to one side? → copula
initiation involves ___ which is an interaction between mesencyme and ectoderm → induction
formed from the Maxillary process, they separate the Oral & Nasal Cavity → Maxillary Process
Embryonic period → ...