5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the branches of the facial artery?
- stages of tooth development
- What muscle is used for the anterior cheek and the lateral wall of the oral cavity?
- The parotid gland's duct is called?
- a inintiation, bud, cap, bell, apposition, maturation
- b Stensons Duct
- c Ascending palatine, submental, inferior labial, superior labial, angular artery
- d Buccinator Muscle
- e ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bilateral contraction of the lateral pterygoid muscles
- bell stage
- Inner enamel epithelum
- cells undergoing mitosis
5 True/False questions
Palatal bone has a vertical plate which forms part of nasal cavity & part of the ___? → Orbital apex
The horizontal plate of palatal bone form the anterior portion of the hard palate? → False
What are the branches of the external carotid artery? → Basal lamina and submucosa // a thin layer of loose connective tissue which lies beneath the epithelium and together with the epithelium constitutes the mucosa.
Saliva reduction with dry mouth is? → xerostomia
The highway system for the cell? → the part of the ameloblast that lays down enamel