5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Blocks of tissues the resemble the vertebral column, appear about the 16th day of development
- Lasts from the 3rd wk to the 8th wk, starts the day after Implantation & continues to the 8th wk the main organs are established & Gastrolation occurs
- What is Trisomy 21?
- The fan shape on the temporal bone is?
- What are the branches of the external carotid artery?
- a Embryonic
- b Anterior, medial, posterior and terminal
- c Somites
- d if a baby is born with three #21 chromosomes, rather than the usual pair, the baby would be said to have "trisomy 21." Trisomy 21 is also known as Down syndrome.
- e temporalis
5 Multiple choice questions
- proliferation, differrentiation, morphogenisis
- Basal lamina and submucosa // a thin layer of loose connective tissue which lies beneath the epithelium and together with the epithelium constitutes the mucosa.
- facial vein
- Have a duct; do not
- Stensons Duct
5 True/False questions
What structures are involved in pulp formation? → ...
What type of lining in the stomodeum gives rise to oral epithelium? → 7th week
This differentiates into ameloblastss that form enamel matrix → bell stage
ankyloglossia → The back prominence of the mandible
Muscle movement causes soft tissue and bones to move? → YES - they occur because of disc arrangement