5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This wraps around the mandibular condyle and the condyle's neck
- Which of these is located on the dorsal surface of the tongue?
- The cap stage involves which processes
- Which extrinsic tongue muscle retracts the tongue?
- Do joint sounds = a disorder of the TMJ?
- a Median Lingual Sulcus
- b proliferation, differentiation, morphogenesis
- c YES - they occur because of disc arrangement
- d Omohyoid Muscle
- e Inferior Joint capsule
5 Multiple choice questions
- Visceral or Pharyngeal
- Orbital apex
- dental sac
5 True/False questions
Fetal period → from 8th week to 38th week
What is the articulation of the parietal and occipital bones? → Alveolar process of the maxilla, mandible and pterygomandibular raphe
This functions to shape the root and induce dentin formation in the root area so that it is continuous with the coronal dentin → Hertwigs epithelial root sheath
DIAGRAM: of the frontal, orbital, nasal, infraorbital and zygomatic → Epicranial aponeurosis
What are the 4 cell types created when the enamel organ differentiates into bell → Basal lamina and submucosa // a thin layer of loose connective tissue which lies beneath the epithelium and together with the epithelium constitutes the mucosa.