5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is retraction of the lower jaw?
- This is the stage when the dentin, enamel, & cementum are secreted in successive layers
- Oral regions are drained by the
- The fan shape on the temporal bone is?
- What is Elevation?
- a Ondontogenisis
- b temporalis
- c Raising of the lower jaw
- d Posterior portion of the temporal muscle
- e facial vein
5 Multiple choice questions
- Orbital apex
- soft palate
- Maxillary Process
5 True/False questions
What is the location of the parathyroid muscle? → On either side of the thyroid gland
Name a landmark on the mandible? → Foramen Magnum
DIAGRAM: of the frontal, orbital, nasal, infraorbital and zygomatic →
initiation involves ___ which is an interaction between mesencyme and ectoderm → induction
What week does oral epithelium grow? → 7th week