5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Calvin Cycle
- Electron Transport Chain
- a A molecule that is formed from ADP in the ATP Synthase where H+ ions move down their gradient.
- b Produces water as a by-product.
- c Formed when water is split and light excites the electrons into travelling through the electron transport chain.
- d A stack of thylakoids.
- e The process in which carbon fixates to RuBP to form G3P (a sugar).
5 Multiple choice questions
- Regenerates the NAD+ necessary to run glycolysis.
- A part of light-dependent reactions that contains a light-harvesting complex and a reaction-center complex.
- A membrane-bound organelle that is the site of photosynthesis within the cell. It is located in all eukaryotic plant cells.
- The two types of fermentation.
- The anaerobic alternative to cellular respiration.
5 True/False questions
Oxidative Phosphorylation → The production of ATP by the direct transfer of a high-energy phosphate group from an intermediate substrate in a biochemical pathway to ADP.
Aerobic → The ETC is a/ an __________ process.
Citric Acid Cycle → The Krebs Cycle is also known as the __________.
Fermentation → Allows for glycolysis to run continuously without oxygen.
Chlorophyll → A membrane-bound organelle that is the site of photosynthesis within the cell. It is located in all eukaryotic plant cells.