5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Acetyl CoA
- Substrate-Level Phosphorylation
- Intermembrane Space
- a The production of ATP by the direct transfer of a high-energy phosphate group from an intermediate substrate in a biochemical pathway to ADP.
- b An enzyme that pyruvate is converted into before it enters the Krebs Cycle.
- c The narrow region between the inner and outer membranes of the chloroplast.
- d The process that breaks down glucose molecules.
- e The location of the glycolysis process in the cell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A stack of thylakoids.
- Formed when water is split and light excites the electrons into travelling through the electron transport chain.
- The final acceptor of electrons in the ETC that forms water.
- Regenerates the NAD+ necessary to run glycolysis.
- Sunlight + Water --> ATP + NADPH + Oxygen
5 True/False questions
ATP → Formed when water is split and light excites the electrons into travelling through the electron transport chain.
Aerobic → The ETC is a/ an __________ process.
Chlorophyll → A membrane-bound organelle that is the site of photosynthesis within the cell. It is located in all eukaryotic plant cells.
Cristae → A molecule that is formed from ADP in the ATP Synthase where H+ ions move down their gradient.
Calvin Cycle → Products are ATP, FADH2, NADH, and carbon dioxide