5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Citric Acid Cycle
- Calvin Cycle
- Dark Reaction
- a The Krebs Cycle is also known as the __________.
- b The anaerobic alternative to cellular respiration.
- c Another name for the Calvin Cycle
- d The final acceptor of electrons in the ETC that forms water.
- e ATP + NADPH + Carbon Dioxide --> G3P (Eventually Glucose) +Oxygen
5 Multiple choice questions
- A plant pigment that reflects green light while absorbing all other wavelengths of light in the photosystem.
- The narrow region between the inner and outer membranes of the chloroplast.
- The Calvin Cycle is a/ an _____________ process.
- Formed when water is split and light excites the electrons into travelling through the electron transport chain.
- A stack of thylakoids.
5 True/False questions
Photosystem → A part of light-dependent reactions that contains a light-harvesting complex and a reaction-center complex.
ATP → Formed when water is split and light excites the electrons into travelling through the electron transport chain.
Alcohol and Lactic Acid → Produces water as a by-product.
Aerobic → The ETC is a/ an __________ process.
Oxidative Phosphorylation → The production of ATP by the direct transfer of a high-energy phosphate group from an intermediate substrate in a biochemical pathway to ADP.