5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a The site of the light-dependent part of photosyntesis and contains a lumen and a membrane.
- b The location of the glycolysis process in the cell.
- c Products are NADH, 2 ATP, and 2 Pyruvate
- d Regenerates the NAD+ necessary to run glycolysis.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sunlight + Water --> ATP + NADPH + Oxygen
- A plant pigment that reflects green light while absorbing all other wavelengths of light in the photosystem.
- The Krebs Cycle is also known as the __________.
- A stack of thylakoids.
- ATP + NADPH + Carbon Dioxide --> G3P (Eventually Glucose) +Oxygen
5 True/False questions
Oxaloacetate → Increase the surface area of the mitochondria's inner membrane to allow for cellular respiration.
Photosystem → The final acceptor of electrons in the ETC that forms water.
Calvin Cycle → The process in which ATP is converted into glucose (energy storage).
Oxidative Phosphorylation → The combination of the electron transport chain and chemiosmosis to make ATP.
Fermentation → Another name for the Calvin Cycle