5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Thylakoid Membrane
- a Products are NADH, 2 ATP, and 2 Pyruvate
- b Folds on the inner membrane where the ETC occurs.
- c The only product of the cyclic flow of the light-dependent reaction.
- d The site of the light-dependent part of photosyntesis and contains a lumen and a membrane.
- e Contains pigments, photosystems, ATP synthase, and an electron transport train and is responsible for the light-dependent aspect of photosynthesis.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The production of ATP by the direct transfer of a high-energy phosphate group from an intermediate substrate in a biochemical pathway to ADP.
- Sunlight + Water --> ATP + NADPH + Oxygen
- The two types of fermentation.
- An enzyme that pyruvate is converted into before it enters the Krebs Cycle.
- The ETC is a/ an __________ process.
5 True/False questions
Stroma → The fluid that surround the thylakoids in the chloroplast and is the site of the Calvin Cycle of photosynthesis.
Chloroplast → A plant pigment that reflects green light while absorbing all other wavelengths of light in the photosystem.
Oxygen → A stack of thylakoids.
Fermentation → Another name for the Calvin Cycle
Fermentation → The anaerobic alternative to cellular respiration.