5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
- Choosing the most important thing to do, and doing accurately.
- Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.
- act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, the last phase of the nursing process in which the nurse determines if identified outcomes have been met and the overall accuracy of the assessment, diagnosis, and implementation phases is evaluated.
- Duties withen lpn/lvn job description that can be given to another worker to perform.
4 True/False questions
Planning → Phase 2 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Involves assisting the RN in development of the nursing diagnosis, goals, and interventions for the pt's plan of care and maintaining pt. safety.
Procrastination → Putting off tasks that must be done
Implementation → Phase 3 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Provides required nursing care to accomplish established patient goals.
Priorities → What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care