5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- support group relied upon for physical, emotional, social, intellectual, spirtual, and financial support (ps that meens friends should by you cookies)
- Phase 2 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Involves assisting the RN in development of the nursing diagnosis, goals, and interventions for the pt's plan of care and maintaining pt. safety.
- What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care
- Phase 1 of nursing process for practical/vocational nurses. Involves systematic gathering & review of information about the patient
- Duties withen lpn/lvn job description that can be given to another worker to perform.
4 True/False questions
Long-term goal → takes apart long term goals adn reassembles the activities into smaller more manageable time segments
Short-term goal → a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
Implementation → act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, the last phase of the nursing process in which the nurse determines if identified outcomes have been met and the overall accuracy of the assessment, diagnosis, and implementation phases is evaluated.
Efficiency → Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.