5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care
- Phase 1 of nursing process for practical/vocational nurses. Involves systematic gathering & review of information about the patient
- takes apart long term goals adn reassembles the activities into smaller more manageable time segments
- Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.
- Phase 3 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Provides required nursing care to accomplish established patient goals.
4 True/False questions
Evaluation → act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, the last phase of the nursing process in which the nurse determines if identified outcomes have been met and the overall accuracy of the assessment, diagnosis, and implementation phases is evaluated.
Delegate → Established patterns of behavior
Habit → Established patterns of behavior
Planning → Established patterns of behavior