5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Phase 2 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Involves assisting the RN in development of the nursing diagnosis, goals, and interventions for the pt's plan of care and maintaining pt. safety.
- Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.
- Duties withen lpn/lvn job description that can be given to another worker to perform.
- Putting off tasks that must be done
- Phase 3 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Provides required nursing care to accomplish established patient goals.
4 True/False questions
Priorities → Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.
Long-term goal → a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
Evaluation → act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, the last phase of the nursing process in which the nurse determines if identified outcomes have been met and the overall accuracy of the assessment, diagnosis, and implementation phases is evaluated.
Effectiveness → Choosing the most important thing to do, and doing accurately.