5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Putting off tasks that must be done
- support group relied upon for physical, emotional, social, intellectual, spirtual, and financial support (ps that meens friends should by you cookies)
- a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
- Duties withen lpn/lvn job description that can be given to another worker to perform.
- Phase 2 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Involves assisting the RN in development of the nursing diagnosis, goals, and interventions for the pt's plan of care and maintaining pt. safety.
4 True/False questions
Effectiveness → Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.
Efficiency → Choosing the most important thing to do, and doing accurately.
Habit → Established patterns of behavior
Short-term goal → takes apart long term goals adn reassembles the activities into smaller more manageable time segments