5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.
- What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care
- Choosing the most important thing to do, and doing accurately.
- Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.
- Established patterns of behavior
4 True/False questions
Long-term goal → takes apart long term goals adn reassembles the activities into smaller more manageable time segments
Short-term goal → a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
Implementation → act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, the last phase of the nursing process in which the nurse determines if identified outcomes have been met and the overall accuracy of the assessment, diagnosis, and implementation phases is evaluated.
Support system → support group relied upon for physical, emotional, social, intellectual, spirtual, and financial support (ps that meens friends should by you cookies)