5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.
- act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, the last phase of the nursing process in which the nurse determines if identified outcomes have been met and the overall accuracy of the assessment, diagnosis, and implementation phases is evaluated.
- Phase 3 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Provides required nursing care to accomplish established patient goals.
- Duties withen lpn/lvn job description that can be given to another worker to perform.
- a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
4 True/False questions
Priorities → Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.
Habit → Phase 2 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Involves assisting the RN in development of the nursing diagnosis, goals, and interventions for the pt's plan of care and maintaining pt. safety.
Short-term goal → a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
Effectiveness → Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.