5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell Cycle
- Growth Factors
- a When cells can develop into not all, but most of the body's cell types.
- b They stimulate the growth and division of cells.
- c Genetic information bundled into packages of DNA.
- d A series of events where a cell grows, prepares for division, and divides to form two daughter cells.
- e The chromosomes gather at opposite ends of the cell and lose their distinct shapes. Two new nuclear envelopes will form.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The second stage of cell division, when the cytoplasm divides.
- Tiny paired structures located in the cetnrosome.
- The production of offspring that inherit some of their genetic information from each parent.
- A process of programmed cell death.
- A hollow ball of cells with a cluster of cells inside known as the inner cell mass.
5 True/False questions
Asexual Reproduction → The production of genetically identical offspring from a single parent.
Multipotent → A cell is literally able to do everything, to develop into any type of cell in the body.
Mitosis → A process of programmed cell death.
Tumor → A mass of cells.
Anaphase → The chromatin condenses into chromosomes. The centrioles separate, and a spindle begins to form. The nuclear envelope breaks down.