5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell Division
- a A process of programmed cell death.
- b The cell grows and replicates DNA and centrioles.
- c The sister chromatids separate into individual chromosomes and are moved apart.
- d The chromosomes gather at opposite ends of the cell and lose their distinct shapes. Two new nuclear envelopes will form.
- e The process by which a cell divides into two new daughter cells.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The production of offspring that inherit some of their genetic information from each parent.
- A cell is literally able to do everything, to develop into any type of cell in the body.
- They stimulate the growth and division of cells.
- A disorder in which body cells lose the ability to control growth.
- A mass of cells.
5 True/False questions
Cell Cycle → A series of events where a cell grows, prepares for division, and divides to form two daughter cells.
Pluripotent → A cell is literally able to do everything, to develop into any type of cell in the body.
Centrioles → Tiny paired structures located in the cetnrosome.
Asexual Reproduction → The production of genetically identical offspring from a single parent.
Mitosis → The first stage of cell division, when the the nucleus of the cell divides.