5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell Cycle
- Asexual Reproduction
- a The production of genetically identical offspring from a single parent.
- b The cell grows and replicates DNA and centrioles.
- c Genetic information bundled into packages of DNA.
- d A process of programmed cell death.
- e A series of events where a cell grows, prepares for division, and divides to form two daughter cells.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A cell is literally able to do everything, to develop into any type of cell in the body.
- The production of offspring that inherit some of their genetic information from each parent.
- The process by which a cell divides into two new daughter cells.
- A developmental stage for living organisms.
- Tiny paired structures located in the cetnrosome.
5 True/False questions
Mitosis → The first stage of cell division, when the the nucleus of the cell divides.
Differentiation → The process by which cells become specialized.
Stem Cells → The unspecialized cells from which differentiated cells develop.
Anaphase → The sister chromatids separate into individual chromosomes and are moved apart.
Cancer → A disorder in which body cells lose the ability to control growth.