5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sexual Reproduction
- Stem Cells
- a The chromosomes gather at opposite ends of the cell and lose their distinct shapes. Two new nuclear envelopes will form.
- b The unspecialized cells from which differentiated cells develop.
- c Each DNA strand in the duplicated chromosome.
- d Genetic information bundled into packages of DNA.
- e The production of offspring that inherit some of their genetic information from each parent.
5 Multiple choice questions
- They stimulate the growth and division of cells.
- The process by which a cell divides into two new daughter cells.
- Where the duplicated DNA strands are attached.
- The complex of chromosome and protein.
- The second, shortest stage of mitosis where the chromosomes line up across the center of the cell. Each chromosome connected to spindle fibers at its centromere.
5 True/False questions
Totipotent → Cells can develop into many types of differentiated cells.
Multipotent → Cells can develop into many types of differentiated cells.
Cytokinesis → The second stage of cell division, when the cytoplasm divides.
Asexual Reproduction → The production of genetically identical offspring from a single parent.
Mitosis → A process of programmed cell death.