5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stem Cells
- a Cells can develop into many types of differentiated cells.
- b The unspecialized cells from which differentiated cells develop.
- c A developmental stage for living organisms.
- d A cell is literally able to do everything, to develop into any type of cell in the body.
- e The second stage of cell division, when the cytoplasm divides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A disorder in which body cells lose the ability to control growth.
- Tiny paired structures located in the cetnrosome.
- A process of programmed cell death.
- Genetic information bundled into packages of DNA.
- The chromosomes gather at opposite ends of the cell and lose their distinct shapes. Two new nuclear envelopes will form.
5 True/False questions
Asexual Reproduction → The production of offspring that inherit some of their genetic information from each parent.
Sexual Reproduction → The production of genetically identical offspring from a single parent.
Tumor → A mass of cells.
Chromatin → Each DNA strand in the duplicated chromosome.
Pluripotent → A cell is literally able to do everything, to develop into any type of cell in the body.