You can click the___________ button on the Query datasheet toolbar to sort records in ascending alphabetical order by values in a selected field.
3.In Datasheet view, the star symbol that appears in the record selector area always identifies the__________________________ in the database.
next available row for a new record
4.When you first open a(n) ________, Access selects the first field value in the first record.
7.A database is a convenient way to _____, _____, and ______ related data.
enter, retrieve, maintain
8.The three basic steps to creating a database, in order, are: ________________________________________________________________________________________________
identify the individual fields, group fields in a table, enter field values for each record.
14. The ___ ____ determines what field values are allowed and what other properties the field will have.
16. When you use the number data type to define a field, you should set the field's _____ _____ property based on the largest value you expect to store in that field.
18. The Decimal property setting for Number fields stores positive and negative numbers to precisely 28 decimal places and uses __ bytes.
19. It would be wasteful to use the Long Integer setting when defining a field that will only store whole numbers ranging from o to 255, because the Long Integer setting will use _ bytes of storage.
23. Access assigns the AutoNumber as the default __ value for the primary key field when a new table is created.