5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dermal, meristamatic, vascular, ground
- Secondary Growth
- Capillary action
- carbon dioxide
- a transports sugar and macromolecules that leave to other parts.
- b What are the types of tissues?
- c in
- d water moves by cohesion from roots, 1 way.
- e vascular of cork cambium.
5 Multiple choice questions
- out (#3)
- Absorbs water and minerals from the ground. Anchors plant in ground.
- cells that have not yet become specialized for specific functions, such as transport., source of new growth, at edges of plant tips of roots.
- surround and control stomata openings.
- What are the organs of plant?
5 True/False questions
cell types → epidermal, racheids, vessel elements, sieve tube elements, companion cells, parenchyma, collenchyma, sclerenchyma.
fibrous roots → primary root found in some plants that grows longer and thicker than other roots. ex: carrots
xylem → transports water.
Central Vascular Cylinder; xylem → water moves into the_______. This is called the _________.
ground tissue → the outer covering of the plant, the skin. protects the plant.