5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell types
- water vapor
- Primary Growth; bud
- Capillary action
- epidermal cells
- a out (#3)
- b type of plant growth that occurs at the tips of roots and shoots plants grow taller and deeper from tips, apical meristems=____
- c epidermal, racheids, vessel elements, sieve tube elements, companion cells, parenchyma, collenchyma, sclerenchyma.
- d a single layer of dermal tissue with covers the outside of a plant.
- e water moves by cohesion from roots, 1 way.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A specialized short, wide cell in angiosperms; arranged end to end, they form continuous tubes for water transport.
- flowering plants that produce seeds in fruit.
- What are the organs of plant?
- cells that have not yet become specialized for specific functions, such as transport., source of new growth, at edges of plant tips of roots.
- transports sugar and macromolecules that leave to other parts.
5 True/False questions
ground tissue → the outer covering of the plant, the skin. protects the plant.
stem → transports water.
mesophyll → Absorbs water and minerals from the ground. Anchors plant in ground.
Casparian Strips → primary root found in some plants that grows longer and thicker than other roots. ex: carrots
dermal, meristamatic, vascular, ground → cells that have not yet become specialized for specific functions, such as transport., source of new growth, at edges of plant tips of roots.