5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- primary succesion
- a as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
- b eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
- c short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.
- d long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.
- e colonisation of barren lands by communties.
5 Multiple choice questions
- membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
- first species to populate an area during primary succession
- protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
- organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
5 True/False questions
polysaccharide → most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
plankton → long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.
monosaccharide → long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
cytoplasm → clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
estuary → coastal body of water, partially surrounding by land, in which fresh and salt water mix.