5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- aphotic zone
- a as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
- b eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
- c carbahydrate when two monosaccharides when two sugars are joined and a molecule of water is removed.
- d deep water that never receives sunlight.
- e small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
- long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
- first species to populate an area during primary succession
- long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.
- coastal body of water, partially surrounding by land, in which fresh and salt water mix.
5 True/False questions
photic zone → protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
vacuole → basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
cytoplasm → clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
monosaccharide → long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
chlorophyll → light absorbing pigment in plants that is required for photosynthesis.