5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- aphotic zone
- a coastal body of water, partially surrounding by land, in which fresh and salt water mix.
- b deep water that never receives sunlight.
- c light absorbing pigment in plants that is required for photosynthesis.
- d long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.
- e carbahydrate when two monosaccharides when two sugars are joined and a molecule of water is removed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
- as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
- organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- first species to populate an area during primary succession
- short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.
5 True/False questions
lysosome → organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
photic zone → protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
cytoplasm → clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
polysaccharide → most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
climax communtiy → stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species