5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pioneer species
- photic zone
- a first species to populate an area during primary succession
- b protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
- c coastal body of water, partially surrounding by land, in which fresh and salt water mix.
- d eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
- e short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
- basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
- carbahydrate when two monosaccharides when two sugars are joined and a molecule of water is removed.
- most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
- as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
5 True/False questions
chlorophyll → basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
plankton → long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.
vacuole → basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
lysosome → membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
cytoplasm → clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.