5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- climax communtiy
- pioneer species
- aphotic zone
- a stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species
- b first species to populate an area during primary succession
- c deep water that never receives sunlight.
- d basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
- e most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
5 Multiple choice questions
- coastal body of water, partially surrounding by land, in which fresh and salt water mix.
- organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
- small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
- carbahydrate when two monosaccharides when two sugars are joined and a molecule of water is removed.
5 True/False questions
vacuole → basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
tolerance → as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
photic zone → protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
cilia → short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.
primary succesion → first species to populate an area during primary succession