5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- climax communtiy
- primary succesion
- a clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
- b short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.
- c stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species
- d organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- e colonisation of barren lands by communties.
5 Multiple choice questions
- first species to populate an area during primary succession
- long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.
- most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
- small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
- membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
5 True/False questions
mitochondria → eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
aphotic zone → protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
photic zone → protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
lysosome → organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
estuary → short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.