5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- primary succesion
- a most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
- b eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
- c clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
- d colonisation of barren lands by communties.
- e small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
- stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species
- first species to populate an area during primary succession
- organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
- membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
5 True/False questions
estuary → short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.
polysaccharide → long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
aphotic zone → protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
chlorophyll → light absorbing pigment in plants that is required for photosynthesis.
photic zone → deep water that never receives sunlight.