5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- aphotic zone
- a membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
- b small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
- c deep water that never receives sunlight.
- d as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
- e organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- colonisation of barren lands by communties.
- eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
- carbahydrate when two monosaccharides when two sugars are joined and a molecule of water is removed.
- basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
- most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
5 True/False questions
pioneer species → first species to populate an area during primary succession
cytoplasm → clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
climax communtiy → small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
polysaccharide → long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
cilia → basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.