5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- climax communtiy
- a organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
- b clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
- c long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.
- d stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species
- e as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
5 Multiple choice questions
- basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
- deep water that never receives sunlight.
- organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
- small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
5 True/False questions
photic zone → protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
mitochondria → eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
disaccharide → most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
pioneer species → as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
monosaccharide → long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.