5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- primary succesion
- a eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
- b long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
- c colonisation of barren lands by communties.
- d organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
- e small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
- most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
- organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.
- basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
5 True/False questions
vacuole → membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
photic zone → deep water that never receives sunlight.
aphotic zone → protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
disaccharide → most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
cytoplasm → clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.