5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What cestode drug gets both dipylidium and taenia tapes?
- How does strongid-C work?
- What are signs of avermectin toxicity?
- Which trematode drug is very effective against immature AND adult flukes?
- What heartworm preventative is given daily?
- a if given daily will kill ingested larvae, but will NOT kill adults.
- b filaribits.
- c ataxia, coma, vision loss, bradycardia.
- d droncit.
- e curatrem.
5 Multiple choice questions
- nemex, strongid-T, imathol.
- 2-3 weeks. only gets adults.
- salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation. associated with organophosphate OD.
- head (scolex) and body (proglottids).
5 True/False questions
What is the treatment for an organophosphate overdose? → caparsolate, immiticide.
What are the two treatments for heartworm? → caparsolate, immiticide.
What GI anthelmintic is sensitive to herding breeds? → benzimidazole.
What is the most common avermectin? → ivermectin.
What OTC GI anthelmintic can be irritating to the mouth? → avermectin.