5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does SLUD stand for and what drug is it associated with?
- What broad spectrum benzimidazole should not be given for the first 45 days of pregnancy?
- What pyrantel pamoate drug given to horses?
- How does strongid-C work?
- Which heartworms are hardest to kill?
- a albendazole.
- b if given daily will kill ingested larvae, but will NOT kill adults.
- c immature adults and females.
- d strongid-C.
- e salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation. associated with organophosphate OD.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ataxia, coma, vision loss, bradycardia.
- difil and knotts.
5 True/False questions
Why does pyrantel pamoate need to be shaken before given? → nemex, strongid-T, imathol.
What 6 drugs are best for treating nematodes? → ivermectin.
What organophosphate drug has no milk withholding period? → trichloriform (telmin B).
What GI anthelmintic is safe in exotics? → benzimidazole.
What benzimidazole drug should be avoided with liver dz? → mebendazole.