5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What 6 drugs are best for treating nematodes?
- How many weeks after microfilaricide is retesting done?
- What is the most common avermectin?
- What organophosphate drug has no milk withholding period?
- What two tests are used to look for microfilaria?
- a ivermectin.
- b difil and knotts.
- c 3 weeks.
- d piperazine, benzimidazoles, organophosphates, pyrantel pamoate, vermiplex, avermectin.
- e coumaphos (baymix).
5 Multiple choice questions
- 14 days in cattle, 30 in goats.
- atropine, 2-PAM, wash off if topical.
5 True/False questions
Prescription cestode products get what part(s) of the worm? → only body.
What does SLUD stand for and what drug is it associated with? → ataxia, coma, vision loss, bradycardia.
What broad spectrum benzimidazole should not be given for the first 45 days of pregnancy? → albendazole.
Which heartworm treatment is safer and more effective? → immiticide.
Which heartworms are hardest to kill? → L-3, L-4.