5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What benzimidazole drug is used extra-label for Giardia?
- What OTC GI anthelmintic can be irritating to the mouth?
- What cestode drug gets both dipylidium and taenia tapes?
- What does miosis mean?
- OTC cestode products get what part(s) of the worm?
- a contraction of pupils.
- b only body.
- c vermiplex.
- d droncit.
- e fenbendazole given for 5 days.
5 Multiple choice questions
- nemex, strongid-T, imathol.
- immature adults and females.
- atropine, 2-PAM, wash off if topical.
- 2-3 weeks. only gets adults.
- it is a suspension.
5 True/False questions
What organophosphate drug is good for bots in horses? → coumaphos (baymix).
What broad spectrum benzimidazole should not be given for the first 45 days of pregnancy? → albendazole.
What side of the heart do heartworms live in? → heartguard, interceptor, filaribits.
What GI anthelmintic is safe in exotics? → avermectin.
What GI anthelmintic is sensitive to herding breeds? → avermectin.