5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What broad spectrum benzimidazole should not be given for the first 45 days of pregnancy?
- What are the two treatments for heartworm?
- At what stage are heartworm easiest to kill?
- What does miosis mean?
- Which trematode drug is very effective against immature AND adult flukes?
- a curatrem.
- b contraction of pupils.
- c albendazole.
- d L-3, L-4.
- e caparsolate, immiticide.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 14 days in cattle, 30 in goats.
- after 4 weeks give microfilaricide to kill L-1, 3, 4, 5's.
- heartguard, interceptor, filaribits.
5 True/False questions
OTC cestode products get what part(s) of the worm? → only body.
What side of the heart do heartworms live in? → right side.
What organophosphate drug has no milk withholding period? → trichloriform (telmin B).
What three pyrantel pamoate drugs are given to dogs? → strongid-C.
What pyrantel pamoate drug given to horses? → strongid-C.