5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What two tests are used to look for microfilaria?
- What pyrantel pamoate drug given to horses?
- Which heartworms are hardest to kill?
- What are signs of avermectin toxicity?
- What broad spectrum benzimidazole should not be given for the first 45 days of pregnancy?
- a strongid-C.
- b immature adults and females.
- c ataxia, coma, vision loss, bradycardia.
- d albendazole.
- e difil and knotts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 3 weeks.
- salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation. associated with organophosphate OD.
5 True/False questions
How long does the pyrantel pamoate drug need to be withheld for meat in cattle and goats? → 14 days in cattle, 30 in goats.
What cestode drug gets both dipylidium and taenia tapes? → droncit.
Why does pyrantel pamoate need to be shaken before given? → it is a suspension.
What heartworm preventative is given daily? → filaribits.
Which heartworm treatment is safer and more effective? → immature adults and females.