5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Counterfeit good
- Jigsaw Puzzle
- Black market goods
- Characteristics of Apparel Industry
- a apparel in this zone is usually medium to high price. Appeal to middle class market. fashionable clothes at lower prices
- b made by the same manufacturers. The quality is not that of a cheap rip-off and it is tough to distinguish them from real items
- c inferior imitations passed off as the genuine article
- d Market instability.Numerous SKU's in a season. Subjective criteria. Automation and computerization is limited.Combination of high- and low technologies. Wide variety of products from basic to fashion items
- e cut and sew that wastes none
5 Multiple choice questions
- Foreign fashion markets, Store-owned foreign buying offices
- Owned by the manufacturer
- The planning involved in getting the right merchandise, at the right price, in the right quantities, in the right location, with the right sales promotion, at the right time
- Latino and Caribbean flavor, colorful. Best known for children's wear
- Any type of garments or household article made of some manufactured textile that the owner decides to discard
5 True/False questions
Dallas Market → Latino and Caribbean flavor, colorful. Best known for children's wear
Textile Recycling → thoroughly break up the material and return it a fluffy, fibrous condition so it can be reused in blends, or in some cases alone.
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) → An assessment of the environmental, economic, and social impact of a product during its entire life is necessary to ensure sustainable development.
open-recycling → Pre-consumer and Post-consumer waste removed from the waste stream and recycled back into the consumer market
Mergers and Acquisitions → One company is sold to another. Diversification.