5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Susan B. Anthony
- Jim Crow Laws
- a What does suffrage mean?
- b Worked to gain suffrage for all women
- c Laws passed AFTER the Reconstruction
Made segregation between African Americans and Whites legal
- d These people brought attention to conditions established 1st national parks
Took trips to places to get publicity for preserving the areas
- e People can vote directly on a proposed law
5 Multiple choice questions
- Forced sparation of people of different races in public places
- What do the 19th and 17th amendment have in common
- What were the solutions to factory safety and child labor?
- Illegal actions; used organization to gain power and influence laws
- Started as abolitionist
Realized women were denied basic right and ability to vote
5 True/False questions
Recall → What does suffrage mean?
Income Tax, Senators elected, Alcohol no no, Women Vote → What were the 2 problems in these four items workers compensation, fire safety, child labor, and labor unions
18th Amendment → A change to the Constitution that gave women the right to vote
Muckrackers → Removal of an elected official by voters in a special election
19th Amendment → A change to the Constitution forbidding production, sale, and consumption of alcohol