5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Discuss the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and how this position applies to the administrative chain of command
- Describe the duties and responsibilities of the S2
- Discuss "secret" and when the investigation needs to be renewed
- Explain enlisted service record Page 13
- Describe the duties and responsibilities of the Fireteam Leader
- a Administrative remarks
o Serves as a chronological record of significant miscellaneous entries that are not provided for elsewhere in the service record. Also used to provide more detailed information to clarify entries on other pages of the service record.
- b Intelligence Officer
responsible for collecting and analyzing intelligence information about the enemy to determine what the enemy is doing, or might do, to prevent the accomplishment of the unit's mission. This office may also control maps and geographical information systems and data.
- c Generally a PO2 who carries out the orders of the squad leader and is responsible for the effective employment of the fire team. His primary responsibility is to control the fire team in combat. In addition the fire team leader is responsible for the care and condition of the weapons and equipment of the fire team.
- d Such material would cause "grave damage" to national security if it were publicly available
Must be updated every 10 years
- e o Senior military officer of the DON and outranks all other naval officers, unless another naval officer is serving as the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
5 Multiple choice questions
- • The NCF unit is placed under the OPCON of the MEF Commander. The OPCON relationship is both mission and situation-dependent, and should be determined through an appropriate engineer staff planning process. The normal employment of the NCF, as based on precedent-setting contingencies, is for the NCF element to be structured as a major subordinate element within the MAGTF organization.
- • Company Command Post (CP)
o The CP is capable of collecting, processing, displaying, evaluating, and disseminating tactical information that is in its AOR to the COC and is manned by a watch stander and a member of the Company's senior leadership.
- Army or Marines (General)
- The highest level of classification of material on a national level. Such material would cause "exceptionally grave damage" to national security if made publicly available.
Must be updated every 5 years
Not available to non citizens.
- The head of the battalion Supply Department. Responsibilities are to procure, receive, store, issue, ship, transfer and account for supply tines, equipage, repair parts and construction materials. Operates the enlisted dining facility and disbursement and accounting for funds for battalion purchases and military pay.
5 True/False questions
Discuss the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON) → o The Navy's senior enlisted member, assigned to the Chief of Naval Personnel for 3 years. Senior enlisted advisor to the CNO and Chief of Naval Personnel
State the purpose of and describe a Air DET → Alternate Combat Operation Center
o Requires the same information and set-up as COC; assumes control of battalion if COC is destroyed.
Describe the duties and responsibilities of the Company Chief → He/She is the primary administrative assistant and technical advisor to the company commander.
NAVPERS Form 1626/7 → Command authority over assigned or attached forces
limited to the detailed direction and control of movements or maneuvers within the AO to accomplish missions Tactical control is inherent in operational control. Tactical control may be delegated to, and exercised at any level at or below the level of combatant command
Discuss the First Naval Construction Division (1NCD) and how this position applies to the administrative chain of command → Organize, train, operate and maintain the Naval Construction Force.
Command and Control Naval Construction Regiments.
Develop, coordinate and implement policies and requirements to man, equip and train Seabees.
Commissioned on August 9, 2002 at Joint Expeditionary Base - Little Creek, Virginia Beach, Va