Adjective- Causing or evoking pity sympathetic sadness sorrow etc.
- Affecting or moving feelings.
Adjective- Looking clearness or definiteness obscure indistinct.
- open to or having 7 possible meanings or interpretations
Noun- Infliction of injury harm humiliation or the like on a person by another who has been harmed by that person.
Adjective- Of or pertaining to manever to tactics especially military or naval tactics.
- Of or pertaining to manever or plan of action designed as an expedient.
Noun- The feeling with which a person regards anything considered mean vile or worthless disdain scorn
- State of being despised dishonor disgrace
Adjective- Making Claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights overbearingly assuming insolently proud
Noun- A person who willingly suffers death rather than renounce his or her religion.
- A person who is put to death or endures great suffering on behalf of any belief or principle
Noun- Reputation or influence arising from success achievement rank or other favorable attributes.
Adjective- Serving as or being an essential part of a foundation or basis basic underlying.
Verb used with object- To seize as forfeited to the public domain appropriate by the way of the penalty for public use.
Adjective- Quick and well-coordinated in movement.
- Active lively
- Marked by an ability to think quickly mentally acute or aware.
Adjective- Marked by tedium long and tiresome.
- Wordy so to cause weariness or boredom as a speaker or writer prolix.