5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many girls might he have loved in three days? (constant lover)
- What do the inscriptions on the outside of each casket say?
- Interpret Lorenzo's speech about the stars
- What are stone walls unable to do?
- a the work in relation to itself
- b 144 (a dozen dozen)
- c -Gold: "Who chooseth me shall gain what many men desire."
-Silver: "Who chooseth me shall gain whatever he desires"
-Lead: "Who chooseth me shall yield his life and sacrifice all he has"
- d we can't be like the stars because we are under sin
- e they are unable to make a prison
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Neapolitan: talks about his horses all the time.
-British: only knows one language, his clothes don't match (from different countries)
- when one talks to someone who can't respond
- "All that has failed and our love is as if it had never been."
5 True/False questions
Why was Alfred the Great so great? → Unified Southern England and commissioned Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, insisted everything be written in English
What quotations show a sympathy with Shylock? → "You call me disbeliever, cutthroat dog, and spit upon my Jewish garbadin."
"Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions..."
Where is Herot and where did Beowulf come from? → 1625
What is the date of the Publication of Merchant of Venice? → 1597
Four accented syllables per line → Tetrameter