5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Paul Draper's states that tap dancing is not thought properly why?
- who is Fosse mentor
- how many of Isadora's kids died?
- Gwen Verdon starred in?
- did Luigi teach jazz with a ballet barre
- a Jerome Robbins
- b Damn yankees and The pajama game
- c Luigi dance has no barre because he wants the students to learn how to support and control himself totally from within and through finding the feeling of using space as a barre
- d By teaching how to dance instead of teaching routines.
- e 2/3
5 Multiple choice questions
- heart attack
- facial mask;make up worn by both white and black to illustrate racial sterotypes and perceptions.
- a broadway performer and Fosse's ex wife.
- an audition that brings together hundreds of dancers vying for limited parts
- first black man tap dancing with a white girl on film. and huge age difference
5 True/False questions
How trained were the US dancers, and what were their background like? → they had a very negative reaction.they thought it was skeptical, but enjoy the long legs, and they also didn't know what to do with it
Isadora Ducun → force to leave home
diaspora → force to leave home
Luigi → " Luigi Technique" a style which evolved from " the inside out". states one should take classes as if its for the first time
fosse's famous works → the pajama game, chicago, sweet charity, all that jazz