5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how to catch fish
- a this is a behavior that a bear must learn from it's parents
- b traveling in search of food or a place to reproduce
- c kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things
- d covered with scales and use lungs to breathe.
- e an example of an arthropod is a?
5 Multiple choice questions
- a scientist classifys an animal as a vertebrate if it had this.
- the largest classification group is a?
- a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
- animals with jointed legs
- a physical feature or behavior that helps an animal get food, protect itself, move, or reproduce
5 True/False questions
true → the smallest unit of all living things
chloroplasts → holds many spores
seeds → plants with flowers or cones produce?
organ → cells that look similar can have different jobs
spore case → holds many spores