5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- spore case
- how to catch fish
- a kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things
- b plants with flowers or cones produce?
- c holds many spores
- d ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
- e this is a behavior that a bear must learn from it's parents
5 Multiple choice questions
- Are liverworts vascular or nonvascular plants?
- the smallest unit of all living things
- pine trees reproduce by making seeds but they do not have these.
- traveling in search of food or a place to reproduce
- the European green toad's poision glad behind it's eyes is an example of?
5 True/False questions
arthropods → animals with jointed legs
mammals → warm-blooded and they have hair or fur
nucleus → pine trees reproduce by making seeds but they do not have these.
invertebrates → behaviors that are inherited
mollusks → these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.