5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an example of an arthropod is a?
- b these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.
- c you would use this to see small details of a cell
- d animals with jointed legs
- e the European green toad's poision glad behind it's eyes is an example of?
5 Multiple choice questions
- covered with scales and use lungs to breathe.
- the largest classification group is a?
- what are the two things that a plant cell contains that an animal cell doesn't?
- traveling in search of food or a place to reproduce
- plants with flowers or cones produce?
5 True/False questions
hibernation → a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
invertebrates → animals that do not have a backbone
mollusks → a snail and an oyster
mammals → these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.
instincts → covered with scales and use lungs to breathe.