5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how to catch fish
- a groups of tissues that work together form a?
- b the second part of an organism's scientific name
- c this is a behavior that a bear must learn from it's parents
- d the smallest unit of all living things
- e warm-blooded and they have hair or fur
5 Multiple choice questions
- covered with scales and use lungs to breathe.
- a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
- a snail and an oyster
- these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.
- the European green toad's poision glad behind it's eyes is an example of?
5 True/False questions
seeds → the first part of an organism's scientific name
giant squid → the largest invertebrate is a?
backbone → a scientist classifys an animal as a vertebrate if it had this.
vascular → Are liverworts vascular or nonvascular plants?
instincts → behaviors that are inherited