5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell wall & chloroplasts
- a what are the two things that a plant cell contains that an animal cell doesn't?
- b the second part of an organism's scientific name
- c the control center of the cell
- d ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
- e plants with flowers or cones produce?
5 Multiple choice questions
- this is an example of an inherited trait
- a scientist classifys an animal as a vertebrate if it had this.
- pine trees reproduce by making seeds but they do not have these.
- the largest classification group is a?
- warm-blooded and they have hair or fur
5 True/False questions
invertebrates → behaviors that are inherited
cell membrane → animals that do not have a backbone
arthropods → animals with jointed legs
spider → ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
chloroplasts → the special parts in plant cells to trap the Sun's energy