5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
- b you would use this to see small details of a cell
- c plants that have tubes to allow water and nutrients to move up and down in the plants
- d the smallest unit of all living things
- e behaviors that are inherited
5 Multiple choice questions
- a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
- animals with jointed legs
- a scientist classifys an animal as a vertebrate if it had this.
- the control center of the cell
- kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things
5 True/False questions
reptiles → the second part of an organism's scientific name
nonvascular → plants that have tubes to allow water and nutrients to move up and down in the plants
organ → groups of tissues that work together form a?
genus → plants with flowers or cones produce?
kingdom → kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things