5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell wall & chloroplasts
- a what are the two things that a plant cell contains that an animal cell doesn't?
- b groups of tissues that work together form a?
- c warm-blooded and they have hair or fur
- d the first part of an organism's scientific name
- e pine trees reproduce by making seeds but they do not have these.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the control center of the cell
- animals that do not have a backbone
- behaviors that are inherited
- the largest invertebrate is a?
- this is an example of an inherited trait
5 True/False questions
fungi → the first part of an organism's scientific name
microscope → traveling in search of food or a place to reproduce
spider → an example of an arthropod is a?
kingdom → the largest classification group is a?
migration → a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold