5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how to catch fish
- animal's fur color
- a plants with flowers or cones produce?
- b a snail and an oyster
- c an example of an arthropod is a?
- d this is a behavior that a bear must learn from it's parents
- e this is an example of an inherited trait
5 Multiple choice questions
- pine trees reproduce by making seeds but they do not have these.
- plant and animal cells both have a nucleus, cytoplasm, and a cell membrane
- covered with scales and use lungs to breathe.
- groups of tissues that work together form a?
- the European green toad's poision glad behind it's eyes is an example of?
5 True/False questions
species → ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
hibernation → a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
kingdom → kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things
fungi → kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things
true → cells that look similar can have different jobs