5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- animal's fur color
- a cells that look similar can have different jobs
- b a scientist classifys an animal as a vertebrate if it had this.
- c these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.
- d animals that do not have a backbone
- e this is an example of an inherited trait
5 Multiple choice questions
- Are liverworts vascular or nonvascular plants?
- plants that have tubes to allow water and nutrients to move up and down in the plants
- warm-blooded and they have hair or fur
- plants with flowers or cones produce?
- a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
5 True/False questions
spores → ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
species → the second part of an organism's scientific name
cell → plants with flowers or cones produce?
spider → an example of an arthropod is a?
genus → plants with flowers or cones produce?