5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the special parts in plant cells to trap the Sun's energy
- b covered with scales and use lungs to breathe.
- c behaviors that are inherited
- d plants that have tubes to allow water and nutrients to move up and down in the plants
- e Are liverworts vascular or nonvascular plants?
5 Multiple choice questions
- this is a behavior that a bear must learn from it's parents
- kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things
- plant and animal cells both have a nucleus, cytoplasm, and a cell membrane
- traveling in search of food or a place to reproduce
- the largest classification group is a?
5 True/False questions
adaptation → traveling in search of food or a place to reproduce
mammals → these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.
spider → an example of an arthropod is a?
mollusks → a snail and an oyster
true → cells that look similar can have different jobs