5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Word Processor
- Surge Protector
- a "Personal Computer"
- b One of the Internet's leading search engines that is also the largest Web portal
- c Small programs or scripts that can negatively affect the health of your computer
- d Sometimes called power strips, this piece of hardware prevent surges in electrical current by sending the excess current to the grounding wire
- e A program such as Word that is used to process text in an organized fashion
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Universal Serial Bus"
- 1000 (or 1024) kilobytes of measurement, and precedes "gigabyte"
- To "jump" to a new Web page or a completely different Web site
- The latest version of Microsoft's Windows operating system, one of the latest OS introduced by Microsoft since late 2009.
- The storage capacity of a computer that determines how much information can be maintained for instant retrieval and processing
5 True/False questions
Online → To "jump" to a new Web page or a completely different Web site
Scrolling → Connected to the Internet
Paste → "Universal Serial Bus"
Spam → "Personal Computer"
Password → A string of characters used for authenticating a user on a computer system, or protecting the integrity of a file