6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tax paid to the state, federal, and local governments based on income earned over the past year.
- union general, 1st commander, overly cautious, fired by Lincoln
- the body of law imposed by the military over civilian affairs (usually in time of war or civil crisis)
- a general and progressive increase in prices
- Union general who used drastic methods like total war to fight against the South.
5 True/False questions
total war → the body of law imposed by the military over civilian affairs (usually in time of war or civil crisis)
Ulysses S. Grant → a slave state that remained in the Union during the Civil War (Maryland, Delaware, Missouri, Kentucky, and West Virginia)
Casualty → a person killed or injured in a war or accident
Neutral → one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
Blockade → warship covered with protective iron plates