6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tax paid to the state, federal, and local governments based on income earned over the past year.
- a war measure that isolates some area of importance to the enemy
- all-out attacks aimed at destroying an ememy's army, its resources, and its people's will to fight
- a general and progressive increase in prices
- warship covered with protective iron plates
5 True/False questions
Casualty → a person killed or injured in a war or accident
William Tecumseh Sherman → Union general who used drastic methods like total war to fight against the South.
Emancipate → warship covered with protective iron plates
George McClellan → the body of law imposed by the military over civilian affairs (usually in time of war or civil crisis)
Martial Law → the body of law imposed by the military over civilian affairs (usually in time of war or civil crisis)