6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tax paid to the state, federal, and local governments based on income earned over the past year.
- a military attack causing the opponent to surrender
- an American general and the eighteenth President of the United States (1869-1877). He achieved international fame as the leading Union general in the American Civil War.
- all-out attacks aimed at destroying an ememy's army, its resources, and its people's will to fight
- a slave state that remained in the Union during the Civil War (Maryland, Delaware, Missouri, Kentucky, and West Virginia)
5 True/False questions
Casualty → manditory military service
Blockade → a war measure that isolates some area of importance to the enemy
William Tecumseh Sherman → Tax paid to the state, federal, and local governments based on income earned over the past year.
Neutral → one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
Martial Law → the body of law imposed by the military over civilian affairs (usually in time of war or civil crisis)