6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- an American general and the eighteenth President of the United States (1869-1877). He achieved international fame as the leading Union general in the American Civil War.
- a general and progressive increase in prices
- warship covered with protective iron plates
- union general, 1st commander, overly cautious, fired by Lincoln
- a person killed or injured in a war or accident
5 True/False questions
draft → a military attack causing the opponent to surrender
Neutral → one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
Martial Law → the body of law imposed by the military over civilian affairs (usually in time of war or civil crisis)
income tax → Tax paid to the state, federal, and local governments based on income earned over the past year.
Emancipate → a war measure that isolates some area of importance to the enemy