6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- an American general and the eighteenth President of the United States (1869-1877). He achieved international fame as the leading Union general in the American Civil War.
- the right not to be held in prison without first being charged with a specific crime
- Union general who used drastic methods like total war to fight against the South.
- a general and progressive increase in prices
- a slave state that remained in the Union during the Civil War (Maryland, Delaware, Missouri, Kentucky, and West Virginia)
5 True/False questions
Blockade → a war measure that isolates some area of importance to the enemy
Casualty → manditory military service
Emancipate → (v.) to free from slavery; to release or liberate
siege → a military attack causing the opponent to surrender
ironclad → a war measure that isolates some area of importance to the enemy