5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- and lost and thrown away
- I grabbed a penand an old napkin
- I almost didn't notice all the roses
- He's got a one-hand feel
- I was riding shotgun with my hair undone
- a and wrote down our song
- b In the front seat of his car
- c got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
- d on the steering wheel
- e and the note that said...
5 Multiple choice questions
- In the front seat of his car
- cause it's late and his mama don't know
- the first date man "I didn't kiss him and I should have"
- had gone all wrong been trampled on
- I say nothing, I was just thinking how we don't have a song
5 True/False questions
and when I got home , before I said amen → asking God is he could play it again
[chorus] → .....
our song is the way you laugh → the first date"man, I didn't kiss her and I should have"
the other on my heart → I look around, turn the radio down
when you're in the phone and you talk real slow → cause it's late and your mama don't know