5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- and when I got home , before I said amen
- the other on my heart
- that was as good as our song...
- a asking God id he could play it again
- b .....
- c I look around, turn the radio down
- d [chorus]
5 Multiple choice questions
- got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
- sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
- sneaking out late, tapping on his window
- had gone all wrong been trampled on
- asking God is he could play it again
5 True/False questions
[verse 1] I was riding shotgun with my hair undone → In the front seat of his car
he says baby is something wrong → I say nothing, I was just thinking how we don't have a song
I grabbed a penand an old napkin → got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
when we're on the phone and he talks real slow → cause it's late and his mama don't know
I was riding shotgun with my hair undone → the first date man "I didn't kiss him and I should have"