5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- when you're in the phone and you talk real slow
- and when I got home , before I said amen
- and lost and thrown away
- our song is the way you laugh
- [verse 2] I was walking up the front porch steps after everything that day
- a cause it's late and your mama don't know
- b had gone all wrong been trampled on
- c the first date"man, I didn't kiss her and I should have"
- d asking God id he could play it again
- e got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
5 Multiple choice questions
- In the front seat of his car
- I look around, turn the radio down
- waited for something to come along
- cause it's late and his mama don't know
5 True/False questions
I was riding shotgun with my hair undone → In the front seat of his car
cause our song is a slamming screen door → sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
I almost didn't notice all the roses → and the note that said...
he says baby is something wrong → I say nothing, I was just thinking how we don't have a song
that was as good as our song... → .....