5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Defensive Tackles
- Fieldgoal Attempt
- a After the PAT, the kicker kicks the ball to the other team so they have a chance to score.
- b Point after touchdown. After a team scores a touchdown, they have a try to kick a field goal (one of the kickers jobs) for one point
- c What it is called if on the fourth down the coach thinks that his team cannot complete the first down, so they try to kick a fieldgoal.
- d The people in the middle of the defensive line.
- e These people play behind the defensive line and perform various duties depending on the situation, including rushing the passer, covering receivers, and defending against the run.
5 Multiple choice questions
- When the ball is kicked to the other team after a PAT, the recieving team tries to run the ball as far as they can upfield.
- The six people that line up behind the offensive line. (Quarter-Back, Running Back(s), Wide Reciever(s), and Tight End(s))
- The action of trying to sack the Quarterback or tackle anyone behind the line of scrimmage.
- The people on the edge of the defensive line.
- This Lo's position. He kicks fieldgoals and kickoffs.
5 True/False questions
Line of Scrimmage → These people play behind the defensive line and perform various duties depending on the situation, including rushing the passer, covering receivers, and defending against the run.
What it is called when the Quarterback is tackled behind the line of scrimmage.
First Down → These people are considered hybrid players, something between a wide receiver and an offensive lineman. They are frequently called on to block, especially on running plays. However, because they are eligible receivers, they may also catch passes. They line up next to the offensive line.
Outside Linebacker → The "Quarter Back of the defense" These players try to stop running backs who make it past the defensive line, covering pass plays over the middle, and rushing the passer.
Endzone → The set of eleven players that have possesion of the ball at a current time, usually trying to score.