5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rushing The Passer
- Wide Recievers
- Offensive Line
- Middle Linebacker
- a These people are responsible for blocking, to try to protect the Backs. (Guard(s), Tackle(s), Center)
- b The action of trying to sack the Quarterback or tackle anyone behind the line of scrimmage.
- c This Lo's position. He kicks fieldgoals and kickoffs.
- d The "Quarter Back of the defense" These players try to stop running backs who make it past the defensive line, covering pass plays over the middle, and rushing the passer.
- e These players are pass-catching specialists. Their main job is to run pass routes and get open for a pass, although they are occasionally called on to block. They line up behind the line of scrimmage, wide of the offensive line.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The six people that line up behind the offensive line. (Quarter-Back, Running Back(s), Wide Reciever(s), and Tight End(s))
What it is called when the Quarterback is tackled behind the line of scrimmage.
- The player who gives the ball to the Quarterback and then blocks the defensive line.
- This is the unit of players used for kicking or PAT situations. (Kickers, Punters, Punt/Kick Returners)
- After the PAT, the kicker kicks the ball to the other team so they have a chance to score.
5 True/False questions
Punt Return → When the ball is kicked to the other team after a PAT, the recieving team tries to run the ball as far as they can upfield.
Punt → Point after touchdown. After a team scores a touchdown, they have a try to kick a field goal (one of the kickers jobs) for one point
Defense → The set of eleven players that do not have possesion of the ball, always trying to stop the offense from scoring.
Defensive Line → These people are responsible for blocking, to try to protect the Backs. (Guard(s), Tackle(s), Center)
Fieldgoal Attempt → This is the unit of players used for kicking or PAT situations. (Kickers, Punters, Punt/Kick Returners)