5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wide Recievers
- Kick Return
- Fieldgoal Attempt
- Defensive Tackles
- a When the ball is kicked to the other team after a PAT, the recieving team tries to run the ball as far as they can upfield.
- b The people in the middle of the defensive line.
- c What it is called if on the fourth down the coach thinks that his team cannot complete the first down, so they try to kick a fieldgoal.
- d These players are pass-catching specialists. Their main job is to run pass routes and get open for a pass, although they are occasionally called on to block. They line up behind the line of scrimmage, wide of the offensive line.
- e These people play behind the defensive line and perform various duties depending on the situation, including rushing the passer, covering receivers, and defending against the run.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This Lo's position. He kicks fieldgoals and kickoffs.
- The set of eleven players that do not have possesion of the ball, always trying to stop the offense from scoring.
What it is called when the Quarterback is tackled behind the line of scrimmage.
- The people on the edge of the defensive line.
- When the offense brings the ball further than a certain point after four or less tries. Once this has been done, the offense has four more tries to do this again to advance toward the endzone.
5 True/False questions
Punt → Point after touchdown. After a team scores a touchdown, they have a try to kick a field goal (one of the kickers jobs) for one point
Endzone → The portion of the field where a touchdown is scored. It is the ultimate goal for the offense to bring the ball into this portion of the field.
Line of Scrimmage → Where the ball begins each play. It is the offensive goal to bring the ball further than the line of scrimmage each play, and the defensive goal to stop the offense from doing so.
Running Backs → There can be up to three of these players on the field at once. They grab the ball from the quarterback and run it as far as they can.
Cornerbacks → Typically two players who primarily cover the wide receivers.