5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- force times distance
- a is the rate at which work is done.
- b is the unit of electric charge.
- c Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
- d On the graph below , the slope of the line represents the ________ of the object.
- e In physics, work is defined as
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the product of the force and the distance through which the object moves.
- is the unit of electric current.
- If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
- The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
- The metric or SI unit of work is the
5 True/False questions
speed → Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
conductor → A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an
Natural → A change that occurs over time is
The work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100 → Efficiency is
acceleration → The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is