5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- voltage difference
- a The SI unit of work is the
- b Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
- c A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
- d The rate of change in distance per unit of time is
- e The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the rate at which work is done.
- The metric or SI unit of work is the
- A change that occurs over time is
- A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an
- Efficiency is
5 True/False questions
Natural → A change that occurs over time is
ampere → The rate of change in distance per unit of time is
5 m/s → On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
PERPENDICULAR, no → The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
electromagnetic radiation → All objects radiate energy in the form of