5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 5 m/s
- a The rate of change in distance per unit of time is
- b is the rate at which work is done.
- c On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
- d The metric or SI unit of work is the
- e On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
5 Multiple choice questions
- A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
- If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting ____________ to each other, ___ work occurs.
- All objects radiate energy in the form of
- is the unit of electric charge.
- On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
5 True/False questions
Joules → The SI unit of work is the
voltage difference → In physics, work is defined as
Forced → convection is used in heating and cooling systems.
SAME,positive → If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
Natural → convection produces convection currents or winds.