5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
- b The SI unit of work is the
- c The most common unit of electrical work is the
- d A change that occurs over time is
- e If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- In physics, work is defined as
- On the graph below , the slope of the line represents the ________ of the object.
- is the unit of electric charge.
- Efficiency is
- Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
5 True/False questions
Forced → convection is used in heating and cooling systems.
5 m/s → On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
voltage difference → In physics, work is defined as
PERPENDICULAR, no → The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
potential → The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.