5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- PERPENDICULAR, no
- voltage difference
- a is the unit of electric charge.
- b is the unit of electric current.
- c The SI unit of work is the
- d The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
- e If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting ____________ to each other, ___ work occurs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
- A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an
- is the rate at which work is done.
- is the product of the force and the distance through which the object moves.
- In physics, work is defined as
5 True/False questions
rate → A change that occurs over time is
acceleration → On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
speed → convection is used in heating and cooling systems.
The work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100 → Efficiency is
Natural → convection produces convection currents or winds.