5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a is the unit of electric current.
- b is the rate at which work is done.
- c The most common unit of electrical work is the
- d The metric or SI unit of work is the
- e On the graph below , the slope of the line represents the ________ of the object.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
- If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting ____________ to each other, ___ work occurs.
- On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
- On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
- A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an
5 True/False questions
rate → On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
Natural → convection produces convection currents or winds.
conductor → A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
speed → The rate of change in distance per unit of time is
acceleration → On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.