5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- voltage difference
- The work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100
- a If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
- b The rate of change in distance per unit of time is
- c is the unit of electric charge.
- d The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
- e Efficiency is
5 Multiple choice questions
- convection is used in heating and cooling systems.
- Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
- All objects radiate energy in the form of
- The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
- is the product of the force and the distance through which the object moves.
5 True/False questions
force times distance → The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
speed → On the graph below , the slope of the line represents the ________ of the object.
position → On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
5 m/s → On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
acceleration → The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is