5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- PERPENDICULAR, no
- electromagnetic radiation
- a If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting ____________ to each other, ___ work occurs.
- b is the product of the force and the distance through which the object moves.
- c The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
- d The most common unit of electrical work is the
- e All objects radiate energy in the form of
5 Multiple choice questions
- Efficiency is
- is the unit of electric charge.
- On the graph below , the slope of the line represents the ________ of the object.
- convection produces convection currents or winds.
- The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
5 True/False questions
insulator → A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
voltage difference → The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
Joule → The SI unit of work is the
ampere → is the unit of electric current.
time → On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.