5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- force times distance
- a The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
- b In physics, work is defined as
- c A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
- d convection is used in heating and cooling systems.
- e The SI unit of work is the
5 Multiple choice questions
- On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
- is the unit of electric charge.
- If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting ____________ to each other, ___ work occurs.
- The metric or SI unit of work is the
- On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
5 True/False questions
The work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100 → Efficiency is
position → On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
SAME,positive → On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
acceleration → The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
insulator → A material that transfers heat easily is a/an