Get ahead with a $300 test prep scholarship
| Enter to win by Tuesday 9/24
Chapter 22: How to Trick Out Your Oral Presentation
Terms in this set (2)
Steps to preparing an effective oral presentation:
1. Review the rubric
2. Write out your presentation
3. Make cue cards
4. Integrate visual/tech
5. Practice, practice, practice
How to look like an experienced speaker:
1. Use your voice as a tool.
2. Watch the time.
3. Speak at a normal pace.
4. Use gestures for emphasis.
5. Use facial expression and eye contact.
6. Regain composure with cue cards.
7. Use appropriate vocabulary
8. Don't memorize.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Chapter 13 Public Speaking
Chapter 13 The Art of Public Speaking
speech 1 game
The interview: ch.3
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Lesson 18: Resolving Insolvency
Lesson 17: How to Lose it All..
Lesson 16: Share with Care!
Lesson 15: Protect What You've Earned
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Chapter 14: Hey, Are You LISTENING?
Chapter 15: Navigating Notes
Chapter 1: What Are Study Skills?
Chapter 16: Cornies & Indies & Hybrids, Oh My!