5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Describe an oxygen atom.
- Which original components of ATP are present in chemiosmosis and substrate-level phosphorylation?
- What is the destination of the electrons in Photosystem II and Photosystem I?
- Describe a magnesium atom.
- What are the replacement energy for PSII and PSI?
- a the destination of electrons from photosynthesis 2 to photosynthesis 1. the final destination from photosynthesis is NADPH
- b for PSII comes from water and PSI comes from PSII
- c ADP
- d 8 protons , 8 neutrons , 8 electrons
- e 12 protons , 12 neutrons , 12electrons
5 Multiple choice questions
- Adenine , ribose and 3 phosphate
- What is the difference between Magnesium ion and the magnesium atom?
- plants use energy that NADPH and ATP contain to build high-energy compounds that can stored up to a long period of time.
- Carotene absorbs all colors excepts yellow, orange, or red . Chlorphyll absorbs blue and red light
- ground is electrons in its original shell of orbit and excited is when the electrons left the orbit because they absorbed the energy from light
5 True/False questions
What are some of the differences between autotrophs and heterotrophs? → Autotrophs: plants , algae , and blue green algae
Heterotrophs: lions , tigers , and bears
What is the difference between a hydrogen ion and a hydrogen atom? → Hydrogen ion is a single proton and Hydrogen atom is an electron and proton
Define electron. → subatomic particles with a negative charge
Describe chemiosmosis. → electrons drive the movement of protons (H+) acroos ATP synthase of a membrane. The enery derived from the movement of protons is enough to combine ADP and phosphate (PO3) to form ATP
Define photosynthesis. → light absorbing molecules