5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the relationship between the color you see and light?
- What are the replacement energy for PSII and PSI?
- Describe an oxygen atom.
- What is the difference between ground and excited states of an electron?
- List some examples of autotrophs and heterotrophs
- a visible spectrum
- b Autotrophs: plants , algae , and blue green algae
Heterotrophs: lions , tigers , and bears
- c for PSII comes from water and PSI comes from PSII
- d 8 protons , 8 neutrons , 8 electrons
- e ground is electrons in its original shell of orbit and excited is when the electrons left the orbit because they absorbed the energy from light
5 Multiple choice questions
- Carotene absorbs all colors excepts yellow, orange, or red . Chlorphyll absorbs blue and red light
- it makes ATP
- Adenine , ribose and 3 phosphate
- light absorbing molecules
- 12 protons , 12 neutrons , 12electrons
5 True/False questions
Which original components of ATP are present in chemiosmosis and substrate-level phosphorylation? → the destination of electrons from photosynthesis 2 to photosynthesis 1. the final destination from photosynthesis is NADPH
Define visible spectrum. → the distribution of colors produced when light is dispersed by a prism
Define electron. → subatomic particles with a negative charge
What are the differences between the light-independent and light-dependent reactions of photosynthesis? → Light dependent reactions produce ATP and NADPH from energy captured from light.
Light independent reactions fix carbon dioxide into glucose using the ATP and NADPH
magnesium ion loses electrons → What is the difference between Magnesium ion and the magnesium atom?