5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Describe a magnesium atom.
- What is the destination of the electrons in Photosystem II and Photosystem I?
- Define pigment.
- Which original components of ATP are present in chemiosmosis and substrate-level phosphorylation?
- Define electron.
- a the destination of electrons from photosynthesis 2 to photosynthesis 1. the final destination from photosynthesis is NADPH
- b 12 protons , 12 neutrons , 12electrons
- c ADP
- d light absorbing molecules
- e subatomic particles with a negative charge
5 Multiple choice questions
- ground is electrons in its original shell of orbit and excited is when the electrons left the orbit because they absorbed the energy from light
- NADP (oxidized) is not carrying 2 electrons or the hydrogen ion and NADPH (reduced) is carrying them
- an intermediate or substrate transfers its phosphate and 7.3 kcal/mole to ADP to form ATP
- Adenine , ribose and 3 phosphate
- it makes ATP
5 True/False questions
List some examples of autotrophs and heterotrophs → Autotrophs: plants , algae , and blue green algae
Heterotrophs: lions , tigers , and bears
What is the relationship between the color you see and light? → visible spectrum
Explain the Hill Reaction (Photolysis) → it makes ATP
List 3 differences between noncyclic and cyclic photophosphorylation → noncyclic is independent , it produces NADPH and oxygen. cyclic produces only ATP and is dependent
What are the differences between the light-independent and light-dependent reactions of photosynthesis? → Hydrogen ion is a single proton and Hydrogen atom is an electron and proton