5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How is ATP made?
- Which original components of ATP are present in chemiosmosis and substrate-level phosphorylation?
- Describe a magnesium atom.
- What is the difference between a hydrogen ion and a hydrogen atom?
- List some examples of autotrophs and heterotrophs
- a Autotrophs: plants , algae , and blue green algae
Heterotrophs: lions , tigers , and bears
- b 12 protons , 12 neutrons , 12electrons
- c Hydrogen ion is a single proton and Hydrogen atom is an electron and proton
- d ADP
- e ADP , 7.3 kcal/mole , PO3(phosphate)
5 Multiple choice questions
- it makes ATP
- the distribution of colors produced when light is dispersed by a prism
- water is split into two H+ 2 electrons and 1 oxygen atom
- the destination of electrons from photosynthesis 2 to photosynthesis 1. the final destination from photosynthesis is NADPH
- noncyclic is independent , it produces NADPH and oxygen. cyclic produces only ATP and is dependent
5 True/False questions
Describe ATP. → subatomic particles with a negative charge
Define pigment. → light absorbing molecules
magnesium ion loses electrons → What is the difference between Magnesium ion and the magnesium atom?
Explain what happens in the Calvin Cycle. → water is split into two H+ 2 electrons and 1 oxygen atom
How many electrons does oxygen need to fill its outer shell? → two