5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- God sent Samuel to ___________ to find Saul's successor.
- Queen of Sheba
- a Hebrew for "Anointed One"
- b The house of Jesse in Bethlehem
- c First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.
- d River where Mary and Jesus were baptized. Ark was carried across by Levites here.
- e Queen of wealthy country in the south. Came to Jerusalem to test Solomon's wisdom.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hill on which the oldest part of Jerusalem was built. Poetic name for the city of Jerusalem.
- Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
- Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- Minister of Solomon who led the revolt against his son Rehoboam. First king of new northern kingdom of Israel.
5 True/False questions
Judges → Temporary leaders appointed by God to lead the people of Israel when enemies oppressed them.
Samuel → Levite priest, last of the Judges, man chosen by God to anoint a kind for Israel.
________ was chosen by God to succeed Saul as king of Israel. → David
Jerusalem → Minister of Solomon who led the revolt against his son Rehoboam. First king of new northern kingdom of Israel.
Rahab → Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.