5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Queen of Sheba
- Secondary Features of Davidic Covenant
- The Prime Minister's Office contains...
- a Youngest son of Jesse put into service of Saul: Harpist, Armor bearer, General.
- b 1. Queen Mother--Mary
2. Prime Minister--Peter
3. Thank offering (Todah)--Eucharist
- c Queen of wealthy country in the south. Came to Jerusalem to test Solomon's wisdom.
- d Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- e The Keys to the Kingdom
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Jerusalem is spiritual center of the world
2. Zion covenant eclipses Sinai
- The house of Jesse in Bethlehem
- Greek for "thank offering".
- Made king by Abner. Civil war w/ David. Killed by his own men.
- Northern 10 tribes of the two divided kingdoms of the once united Israel.
5 True/False questions
First target of Israelites in Canaan → Craftsman who built Solomon's temple.
Jerusalem → A Canaanite city conquered by David that became the capital and religious center of Israel.
________ succeeded Moses as leader of Israel. → David
What was Solomon's wish from God? → The Keys to the Kingdom
Nathan → Canaanite woman of Jericho who helped Israelite spies escape. Married an Israelite. Ancestor of Jesus.