5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Queen Mother
- What was Solomon's wish from God?
- ________ was chosen by God to succeed Saul as king of Israel.
- a Mother of reigning king. Under David and his successors, she was a very influencial figure in the kingdom.
- b River where Mary and Jesus were baptized. Ark was carried across by Levites here.
- c Wisdom
- d Minister of Solomon who led the revolt against his son Rehoboam. First king of new northern kingdom of Israel.
- e David
5 Multiple choice questions
- First major city to be captured by Israelites in Canaan.
- Hebrew for "Anointed One"
- The house of Jesse in Bethlehem
- Canaanite woman of Jericho who helped Israelite spies escape. Married an Israelite. Ancestor of Jesus.
- First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.
5 True/False questions
Judges → Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
Queen of Sheba → Queen of wealthy country in the south. Came to Jerusalem to test Solomon's wisdom.
The Prime Minister's Office contains... → Wisdom
Judah → Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
Apostasy → Turning away from the true religion.