5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was Solomon's wish from God?
- Saul's Jealousy sprouted from....
- a When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
- b Wisdom
- c River where Mary and Jesus were baptized. Ark was carried across by Levites here.
- d First major city to be captured by Israelites in Canaan.
- e Temporary leaders appointed by God to lead the people of Israel when enemies oppressed them.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hebrew name for underworld.
- Levite priest, last of the Judges, man chosen by God to anoint a kind for Israel.
- The house of Jesse in Bethlehem
- Hebrew for "Anointed One"
5 True/False questions
Zion → First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.
Jeroboam → Solomon's son and heir. His pride caused all but two (Judah) of the 12 tibes to rebel against him.
Judah → Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
Apostasy → Northern 10 tribes of the two divided kingdoms of the once united Israel.
Saul → Levite priest, last of the Judges, man chosen by God to anoint a kind for Israel.