5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ________ succeeded Moses as leader of Israel.
- King Hiram of Tyre
- a Craftsman who built Solomon's temple.
- b Temporary leaders appointed by God to lead the people of Israel when enemies oppressed them.
- c Made king by Abner. Civil war w/ David. Killed by his own men.
- d Solomon's son and heir. His pride caused all but two (Judah) of the 12 tibes to rebel against him.
- e Joshua
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Keys to the Kingdom
- A Canaanite city conquered by David that became the capital and religious center of Israel.
- River where Mary and Jesus were baptized. Ark was carried across by Levites here.
- When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
5 True/False questions
Queen of Sheba → Queen of wealthy country in the south. Came to Jerusalem to test Solomon's wisdom.
Messiah → First major city to be captured by Israelites in Canaan.
Sheol → Hebrew name for underworld.
Rahab → Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
Samuel → First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.