5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Saul's Jealousy sprouted from....
- ________ succeeded Moses as leader of Israel.
- a Joshua
- b Hebrew for "Anointed One"
- c Hebrew name for underworld.
- d Made king by Abner. Civil war w/ David. Killed by his own men.
- e When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Queen Mother--Mary
2. Prime Minister--Peter
3. Thank offering (Todah)--Eucharist
- Greek for "thank offering".
- Temporary leaders appointed by God to lead the people of Israel when enemies oppressed them.
5 True/False questions
Nathan → Canaanite woman of Jericho who helped Israelite spies escape. Married an Israelite. Ancestor of Jesus.
Jordan → Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
Queen Mother → Queen of wealthy country in the south. Came to Jerusalem to test Solomon's wisdom.
Jerusalem → Minister of Solomon who led the revolt against his son Rehoboam. First king of new northern kingdom of Israel.
King Hiram of Tyre → Queen of wealthy country in the south. Came to Jerusalem to test Solomon's wisdom.