5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Saul's Jealousy sprouted from....
- Davidic Covenant
- a Hill on which the oldest part of Jerusalem was built. Poetic name for the city of Jerusalem.
- b Hebrew name for underworld.
- c 1. Jerusalem is spiritual center of the world
2. Zion covenant eclipses Sinai
- d A Canaanite city conquered by David that became the capital and religious center of Israel.
- e When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
5 Multiple choice questions
- First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.
- 1. Queen Mother--Mary
2. Prime Minister--Peter
3. Thank offering (Todah)--Eucharist
- Queen of wealthy country in the south. Came to Jerusalem to test Solomon's wisdom.
- Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
5 True/False questions
Ishbaal → Made king by Abner. Civil war w/ David. Killed by his own men.
Messiah → Hebrew for "Anointed One"
Apostasy → Hebrew for "Anointed One"
King Hiram of Tyre → Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
Israel → Northern 10 tribes of the two divided kingdoms of the once united Israel.