5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- King Hiram of Tyre
- a Greek for "thank offering".
- b River where Mary and Jesus were baptized. Ark was carried across by Levites here.
- c Craftsman who built Solomon's temple.
- d Solomon's son and heir. His pride caused all but two (Judah) of the 12 tibes to rebel against him.
- e Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
- Hebrew for "Anointed One"
- Youngest son of Jesse put into service of Saul: Harpist, Armor bearer, General.
- Canaanite woman of Jericho who helped Israelite spies escape. Married an Israelite. Ancestor of Jesus.
- When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
5 True/False questions
________ succeeded Moses as leader of Israel. → David
Sheol → First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.
Apostasy → Turning away from the true religion.
Jericho → First major city to be captured by Israelites in Canaan.
Zion → Hebrew name for underworld.