5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was Solomon's wish from God?
- Davidic Covenant
- King Hiram of Tyre
- a Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- b Wisdom
- c Solomon's son and heir. His pride caused all but two (Judah) of the 12 tibes to rebel against him.
- d Craftsman who built Solomon's temple.
- e 1. Jerusalem is spiritual center of the world
2. Zion covenant eclipses Sinai
5 Multiple choice questions
- Temporary leaders appointed by God to lead the people of Israel when enemies oppressed them.
- Levite priest, last of the Judges, man chosen by God to anoint a kind for Israel.
- Hill on which the oldest part of Jerusalem was built. Poetic name for the city of Jerusalem.
- When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
- First major city to be captured by Israelites in Canaan.
5 True/False questions
Nathan → Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
God sent Samuel to ___________ to find Saul's successor. → The house of Jesse in Bethlehem
Saul → First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.
Jerusalem → A Canaanite city conquered by David that became the capital and religious center of Israel.
________ was chosen by God to succeed Saul as king of Israel. → David