5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The foundation, the part that supports something.
- b v. To take back or withdraw. To draw back or in.
- c v. To bring together to work smoothly
- d v. To break or burst. n. The act of bursting.
- e n. 1. The act or the result of making something in writing, art or music. 2. The makeup of a thing, the mixture of parts that make the whole.
5 Multiple choice questions
- L. citizen
- to crack; to break
- L. order
- adj. Tearing down; likely to discourage, ruin, destroy, put an end to.
- v. 1. To get rid of or throw away. 2. To take care of or settle.
5 True/False questions
converse → n. The study of a citizen's rights and duties in a society.
symmetrical → v. To take back or withdraw. To draw back or in.
bas → low (L.); base or pedestal (Gk.)
-ure → L. order
pos → low (L.); base or pedestal (Gk.)