5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a suffix that makes a word a noun
- b Gk. measure
- c n. The condition of being easily shattered or broken.
- d adj. 1. Having to do with citizens and their relation to each other and to the government. 2. Fairly courteous.
- e n. The power to grip or hold to a surface. A pulling on part of the body to help in.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. n. A group of people who work together on some matter.
- (n.) Suffix that means the result of being...
- to crack; to break
- n. A person who is not in the military. adj. Relating to civil life, not military.
- v. To put out or remove by force. To draw out by processing.
n. A concentrated form of a substance.
5 True/False questions
civi → adj. 1. Having to do with citizens and their relation to each other and to the government. 2. Fairly courteous.
diameter → n. A line passing through the center of a circle from one side to the other.
disrupt → v. To disturb, to break into or destroy orderly progress.
reconstruct → v. To build again, to make over.
dispose → v. 1. To get rid of or throw away. 2. To take care of or settle.