5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. 1. The result of being unprotected outside, especially in severe weather. 2. The act or result of revealing or putting in open view.
- b n. A semicurcular device for drawing and measuring angles.
- c n. The act of putting something together in an organized way; building.
- d n. The study of a citizen's rights and duties in a society.
- e (n.) Suffix that means the result of being...
5 Multiple choice questions
- L. to heap up, to build
- n. A person who is not in the military. adj. Relating to civil life, not military.
- to crack; to break
- suffix that makes a word a noun
- adv. Usually, generally, in the regular way
5 True/False questions
symmetrical → adj. Similar in shape and size on opposite sides of a dividing line.
fracture → v. To break or burst. n. The act of bursting.
metr/meter → Gk. measure
reaction → n. 1. A response. 2. The production of a chemical change in substances.
relate → to break; to burst