5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to crack; to break
- b n. The act of breaking in on.
- c adv. Usually, generally, in the regular way
- d v. To put out or remove by force. To draw out by processing.
n. A concentrated form of a substance.
- e 1. n. A group of people who work together on some matter.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. 1. The bend or throw back light, heat or sound. 2. To think back about; to consider carefully
- v. To break or burst. n. The act of bursting.
- L. to heap up, to build
- Gk. measure
- suffix that makes a word a noun
5 True/False questions
basement → n. The lowest floor, partly or fully below the ground.
civil → adj. 1. Having to do with citizens and their relation to each other and to the government. 2. Fairly courteous.
fragility → n. The condition of being easily shattered or broken.
therm → Gk. heat
destructive → n. The arrangement of the parts of a whole. Something built, constructed, organized.