5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The foundation, the part that supports something.
- b adj. Having deep, low tones.
- c v. To bring together to work smoothly
- d n. 1. A shortening of two words, such as isn't for "is not." 2. The thickening and hardening of a muscle in action.
- e n. A device that marks the beat for musicians.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (n.) Suffix that means the result of being...
- L. to pull
- n. The act of breaking in on.
- v. To make known, to share information together.
- adj. Similar in shape and size on opposite sides of a dividing line.
5 True/False questions
extraordinary → v. To bring together to work smoothly
traction → n. The power to grip or hold to a surface. A pulling on part of the body to help in.
position → adj. 1. Sure, certain, definite. 2. Good, favorable, constructive.
civil → L. citizen
civility → n. A person who is not in the military. adj. Relating to civil life, not military.