5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To make known, to share information together.
- b adj. 1. Sure, certain, definite. 2. Good, favorable, constructive.
- c n. The area of mathematics that deals with lines, angles, and figure and their measurements.
- d suffix that makes a word a noun
- e v. To put out or remove by force. To draw out by processing.
n. A concentrated form of a substance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- L. to put, to place
- n. The foundation, the part that supports something.
- v. To vote into office for another term; to chose and elect again.
- v. 1. To get rid of or throw away. 2. To take care of or settle.
- v. To disturb, to break into or destroy orderly progress.
5 True/False questions
conjunction → n. 1. A shortening of two words, such as isn't for "is not." 2. The thickening and hardening of a muscle in action.
extraordinary → adj. More than ordinary, beyond what is expected; remarkable
converse → n. The study of a citizen's rights and duties in a society.
-ure → (n.) Suffix that means the result of being...
fragility → n. The condition of being easily shattered or broken.