5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. 1. To get rid of or throw away. 2. To take care of or settle.
- b adj. Similar in shape and size on opposite sides of a dividing line.
- c n. The act of breaking in on.
- d v. To put out or remove by force. To draw out by processing.
n. A concentrated form of a substance.
- e to break; to burst
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. The act of putting something together in an organized way; building.
- n. A device that marks the beat for musicians.
- (n.) Suffix that means the result of being...
- adj. 1. Having to do with citizens and their relation to each other and to the government. 2. Fairly courteous.
- adj. Tearing down; likely to discourage, ruin, destroy, put an end to.
5 True/False questions
diameter → n. A line passing through the center of a circle from one side to the other.
geometry → n. The area of mathematics that deals with lines, angles, and figure and their measurements.
civics → n. Courteous behavior.
struct → L. to heap up, to build
ordinarily → adv. Usually, generally, in the regular way