5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. 1. To have a connection with. 2. To tell.
- b v. To take back or withdraw. To draw back or in.
- c (n.) Suffix that means the result of being...
- d n. 1. A shortening of two words, such as isn't for "is not." 2. The thickening and hardening of a muscle in action.
- e v. To vote into office for another term; to chose and elect again.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. The power to grip or hold to a surface. A pulling on part of the body to help in.
- n. A person who is not in the military. adj. Relating to civil life, not military.
- L. order
- n. 1. The act or the result of making something in writing, art or music. 2. The makeup of a thing, the mixture of parts that make the whole.
- n.1. Place or placement. 2. Job, rank, office. 3. Point of view, way of thinking.
5 True/False questions
rupt → adj. Sudden, without warning, unexpected.
communicate → v. To make known, to share information together.
extract → v. To take back or withdraw. To draw back or in.
dispose → v. 1. To get rid of or throw away. 2. To take care of or settle.
reaction → n. 1. A response. 2. The production of a chemical change in substances.