5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. More than ordinary, beyond what is expected; remarkable
- b n. 1. A response. 2. The production of a chemical change in substances.
- c adj. Having to do with a part, expressed with a numerator and a denominator.
- d n.1. Place or placement. 2. Job, rank, office. 3. Point of view, way of thinking.
- e (n.) Suffix that means the result of being...
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. 1. To have a connection with. 2. To tell.
- n. The act of putting something together in an organized way; building.
- low (L.); base or pedestal (Gk.)
- n. The condition of being easily shattered or broken.
- n. A part chipped away, a broken piece.
5 True/False questions
perimeter → n. The distance around a figure.
conjunction → n. 1. A shortening of two words, such as isn't for "is not." 2. The thickening and hardening of a muscle in action.
civility → n. A person who is not in the military. adj. Relating to civil life, not military.
composition → n. 1. The act or the result of making something in writing, art or music. 2. The makeup of a thing, the mixture of parts that make the whole.
committee → 1. n. A group of people who work together on some matter.