5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a suffix that makes a word a noun
- b v. 1. To get rid of or throw away. 2. To take care of or settle.
- c L. to pull
- d n. Courteous behavior.
- e v. To disturb, to break into or destroy orderly progress.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To vote into office for another term; to chose and elect again.
- n.1. Place or placement. 2. Job, rank, office. 3. Point of view, way of thinking.
- v. To make known, to share information together.
- adj. 1. Sure, certain, definite. 2. Good, favorable, constructive.
- n. A line passing through the center of a circle from one side to the other.
5 True/False questions
ordinarily → v. To bring together to work smoothly
conjunction → n. 1. A joining word; the part of speech that joins other words or groups of words. 2. A joining together.
geometry → n. The area of mathematics that deals with lines, angles, and figure and their measurements.
frac/frag → to crack; to break
uncivilized → adj. 1. Without an organized or developed society, wild. 2. Acting without courtesy or consideration.