7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Typographic techniques or standard practices that provide visual guidelines for understanding printed material.
- Abbreviation for diagnosis.
- A word or phrase that describes a main term in the alphabetic Index of ICD-9-CM.
- In ICD-9_CM, a four-digit code number .
- An alphanumeric ICD code for an external cause of injury or poising.
- The section of the ICD-9 CM in which diseases and injuries with corresponding diagnosis codes are presented in alphabetic order.
6 True/False questions
Primary Diagnosis → A diagnosis that represents the patient's major illness or condition for an encounter
V Code → An alphanumeric code in the ICD-9-CMthat identifies factors that influence health status and encounters that are not due to illness or injury
Cross-reference → Typographic techniques or standard practices that provide visual guidelines for understanding printed material.
Supplementary Term → A word or phrase that describes a main term in the alphabetic Index of ICD-9-CM.
Diagnosis Code → The number assigned to a diagnoses in the International Classification of Diseases.
Main -Term → The World in bold- face type that identifies a diseases or condition in the alphabetic index in ICD-9-CM.