5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Angry or resentful about something that seems wrong or unfair.
- To begin again after a pause. To occupy again.
- To meet unexpectedly. To be faced with. A battle or fight.
- To cause pain or sorrow; to trouble or worry.
- Something that is carried, especially a heavy load. Anything that is hard to bear.
5 True/False questions
outskirts → The parts far from the center, as of a town.
ample → Plenty; more than enough. Large in size
mirth → A useful lesson about life. Having to do with questions of right and wrong. Based on what is right and proper.
exert → To put forth effort.
moral → A useful lesson about life. Having to do with questions of right and wrong. Based on what is right and proper.