5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Plenty; more than enough. Large in size
- To cause pain or sorrow; to trouble or worry.
- Something that is carried, especially a heavy load. Anything that is hard to bear.
- A useful lesson about life. Having to do with questions of right and wrong. Based on what is right and proper.
- The parts far from the center, as of a town.
5 True/False questions
encounter → Angry or resentful about something that seems wrong or unfair.
cumbersome → Awkward and hard to handle; unwieldy.
comply → Plenty; more than enough. Large in size
ridicule → To begin again after a pause. To occupy again.
indignant → To make fun of; to mock.