5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A joke or the act of joking.
- The parts far from the center, as of a town.
- A feeling of sharing he suffering of others and of wanting to help; sympathy; pity.
- To act in agreement with a rule or another's wishes.
- To cause pain or sorrow; to trouble or worry.
5 True/False questions
exert → To put forth effort.
moral → Laughter; joyfulness expressed through laughter.
indignant → Angry or resentful about something that seems wrong or unfair.
resume → A joke or the act of joking.
cumbersome → To begin again after a pause. To occupy again.