5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- To begin again after a pause. To occupy again.
- Something that is carried, especially a heavy load. Anything that is hard to bear.
- Laughter; joyfulness expressed through laughter.
- A joke or the act of joking.
- A useful lesson about life. Having to do with questions of right and wrong. Based on what is right and proper.
5 True/False questions
comply → Plenty; more than enough. Large in size
distress → To begin again after a pause. To occupy again.
outskirts → The parts far from the center, as of a town.
compassion → To act in agreement with a rule or another's wishes.
exert → A joke or the act of joking.