5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A useful lesson about life. Having to do with questions of right and wrong. Based on what is right and proper.
- To begin again after a pause. To occupy again.
- Something that is carried, especially a heavy load. Anything that is hard to bear.
- Laughter; joyfulness expressed through laughter.
- Angry or resentful about something that seems wrong or unfair.
5 True/False questions
exert → To put forth effort.
ample → Plenty; more than enough. Large in size
ridicule → To make fun of; to mock.
cumbersome → To begin again after a pause. To occupy again.
comply → To act in agreement with a rule or another's wishes.