5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- George Rogers Clark
- Francis Marion
- a a person hired to fight for another country than their own
- b a nonmilitary citizen
- c South Carolina militia leader nicknamed the "Swamp Fox" for his hit-and-run attacks on the British during the American Revolution.
- d finding a solution to a problem
- e Leader of a small Patriot force that captured British-controlled Fort Vincennes in the Ohio Valley in 1779., secured the Northwest Territory for America
5 Multiple choice questions
- a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British
- a preliminary introduction to a statute or constitution (usually explaining its purpose)
- I came from France to help the Americans win their freedom.
- commander of the British forces in the American War of Independence
- American general of Rhode Island, helped to turn the tide against Cornwallis and his British army, used geography of land
5 True/False questions
Richard Henry Lee → leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American colonies (1732-1794)
continental → join the military
privateer → a complaint.
Thomas Paine → American Revolutionary leader and pamphleteer (born in England) who supported the American colonist's fight for independence and supported the French Revolution (1737-1809)
John paul Jones → American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792)