5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Friedrich von Steuben
- Marquis de Lafayett
- a Military officer from Germany who trained American soldiers during the American Revolution.
- b finding a solution to a problem
- c I came from France to help the Americans win their freedom.
- d a nonmilitary citizen
- e a preliminary introduction to a statute or constitution (usually explaining its purpose)
5 Multiple choice questions
- a member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment
- being or concerning or limited to a continent especially the continents of North America or Europe
- the act of forming an alliance or confederation
- a person who says one thing and does another
- a privately owned warship commissioned to prey on the commercial shipping or warships of an enemy nation
5 True/False questions
Bernardo de Galvez → a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British
grivance → a complaint.
Richard Henry Lee → a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British
Charles Cornwallis → commander of the British forces in the American War of Independence
enlist → join the military