Getting Started with Ensemble - The Basic Components
Terms in this set (15)
Defines all the components that handle inbound and outbound connections and control the flow of information between them.
Used to communicate over a particular protocol or technology.
Inbound Connection - often uses inbound adapter.
Received messages from Business Service. Sends messages to Business Operations or other Business Processes.
Outbound Connection - often used outbound adapter.
Business Process Language used by the Ensemble Business Process objects designed to orchestrate calls to Business Operations and other Business Processes.
How can Business Processes be written?
- Custom code
- Routing Rules with Routing Engine
-BPL (Business Process Language)
Allows Business Analyst to make changes to the way a running Business Process behaves.
Can a Rule be modified without stopping System?
Yes. A rule can be modified without stopping the system or changing code.
Special rules used by Business Process known as a Message Router.
Data Transformation Language?
Used when needing to transform message to similar to slightly different format. Graphical drag/drop interface is used.
Ensemble Management Portal?
Used to manage and configure the system and to develop business components. Includes configuration and operation tasks that are common to Ensemble and Cache. Manage security and state of running system.
Includes the Graphical Editors to develop Business Rules, DTL, BPL, and record maps.
Where to view messages and errors?
Ensemble Management Portal.
- Use Studio to write and compile code.
- Generate code from within Studio by drawing business processes with the Business Process Language (BPL) Visual Editor.
- Generate code from within Studio by building data transformations with the Data Transformation Language (DTL) Visual Editor.
- Open Studio to examine or edit the source code of any element within your Ensemble production.
- Find an element within your preferred view of the source code — as a production, as a software package, or as the contents of a namespace.
- Use Studio to switch easily between various views of production elements.
Where can I find this video?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Test Preparation TOEIC, SAT, TOEFL
Intro to computing technologies FINAL
Computer Science Exam #3
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
HL7 Terms and Definitions
Common HL7 Message Types