5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Associate Bishop
- a He helps the pastor and the minister during the parish
- b • The Gentiles who followed Christianity were often called this
- c He answered the two heresys and he was the one who preached Jesus as the "Logos"
- d Apostle to the Gentiles
- e Someone opposed to violence in their faith's members disputes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gathering of Church's leadership to debate controversial issues
- A teacher of the catechumen
- A law passed by the emperor of the West and Constantine, that legalized Christianity and made it the official religion in Rome and made paganism illegal.
- • Roman (Greek) God of healing and medicine
- Athenians were impressed with Paul's scholarship, but laughed at the idea of Christ's Resurrection
5 True/False questions
Bishop → • The Egyptian Goddess of the Earth
Rabbinic Judaism → • Centered on sacrifice in the Temple and led by priests
Christology → • Way of viewing Jesus Christ
Ignatius of Antioch → The western emperor of Rome, he was one of the two people who passed the Edict of Milan which legalized Christianity, he also formed the council of Nicaea
Philip → First to baptize Samaritans