5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which skilled horseman organized the military force called the Division De Norte?
- True or False: The Open Door policy stated that all nations had equal access to trade with Japan.
- Dollar Diplomacy
- What document suggested that the U.S. closely watched debtor nations?
- Jose Marti
- a Francisco "Pancho" Villa
- b Roosevelt Corollary
- c Using Economic power and business investment to influence events, encourage stability, and keep European nations out of the region by expanding American businesses there.
- d poet and patriot that was exiled out of Cuba.
- e False, equal trade with China
5 Multiple choice questions
- Secretary of State who sent a series of notes to Japan and most European nations outlining what became known as the Open Door Policy.
- Porfirio Diaz
- Yellow Journalism
- Theodore Roosevelt
5 True/False questions
Teller Amendment → U.S. resolution declaring that the United States did not intend to take over and annex an independent Cuba.
Subsidy → poet and patriot that was exiled out of Cuba.
True or False:Fransisco Madero Began the Mexican Revolution because he felt his country need to be more open to foreign investors. → False
In the Boxer Rebellion... → U.S. resolution declaring that the United States did not intend to take over and annex an independent Cuba.
Isolationism → National policy of avoiding involvement in other nations' affairs.