5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to tell of beforehand; predict; prophesy.
- b an inadequate supply; scarcity; lack
- c to hesitate or waver in action, purpose, intent, etc.; give way
- d tightly drawn; tense; not slack.
- e to become decomposed; rot
5 Multiple choice questions
- bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible
- a substance composed of two or more metals, or of a metal or metals with a nonmetal, intimately mixed, as by fusion or electrodeposition.
- having the nap worn off so as to lay bare the threads of the warp and woof, as a fabric, garment, etc.
- in a state of foul decay or decomposition, as animal or vegetable matter; rotten.
- the visual and especially tactile quality of a surface
5 True/False questions
lynx → tightly drawn; tense; not slack.
brute → 1. a nonhuman creature; beast.
2. a brutal, insensitive, or crude person.
3. the animal qualities, desires, etc., of humankind:
unsteady → not steady or firm; unstable; shaky
blaze → a bright flame or fire
coarse → composed of relatively large parts or particles