5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a 1. a nonhuman creature; beast.
2. a brutal, insensitive, or crude person.
3. the animal qualities, desires, etc., of humankind:
- b a fabric, as of silk, cotton, or wool, whose pile is more than 1 / 8 inch (0.3 cm) high
- c to burn unsteadily; shine with a wavering light
- d an inadequate supply; scarcity; lack
- e to become decomposed; rot
5 Multiple choice questions
- to tranquilize or calm, as a person or the feelings; relieve, comfort, or refresh
- bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible
- to utter suddenly or inadvertently; divulge impulsively or unadvisedly (usually followed by out ):
- a feline mammal of Europe and North America, with grey-brown mottled fur, tufted ears, and a short tail
- soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough
5 True/False questions
germ → a microorganism, especially when disease-producing; microbe.
foretell → to bring back from memory; recollect; remember
unsteady → not steady or firm; unstable; shaky
surplus → something that remains above what is used or needed
coarse → composed of relatively large parts or particles