5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a tightly drawn; tense; not slack.
- b an inadequate supply; scarcity; lack
- c to utter suddenly or inadvertently; divulge impulsively or unadvisedly (usually followed by out ):
- d bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible
- e composed of relatively large parts or particles
5 Multiple choice questions
- a feline mammal of Europe and North America, with grey-brown mottled fur, tufted ears, and a short tail
- in a state of foul decay or decomposition, as animal or vegetable matter; rotten.
- a fabric, as of silk, cotton, or wool, whose pile is more than 1 / 8 inch (0.3 cm) high
- to hesitate or waver in action, purpose, intent, etc.; give way
- to become decomposed; rot
5 True/False questions
jar → a microorganism, especially when disease-producing; microbe.
unsteady → not steady or firm; unstable; shaky
flicker → to hesitate or waver in action, purpose, intent, etc.; give way
mongrel → a dog of mixed or indeterminate breed
soothe → composed of relatively large parts or particles