6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- same as valley, oceanic landforms
- same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
- Low land between hills or mountains.
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- In the center of the highest part of the mid-ocean ridge is a narrow trench.
- An opening in Earth's surface from which lava flows.
5 True/False questions
Volcanic islands or seamount → same as volcano, oceanic landforms
Trench → There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
Mountain range → On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
Seamont → underwater volcano
Ocean basin/Abyssal Plain → Located on either side of the mid-ocean ridge. It is made up of low hills and flat plains. The deepest part of the ocean floor.