6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- same as volcano, oceanic landforms
- An opening in Earth's surface from which lava flows.
- The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
- wide flat areas of land
- Located on either side of the mid-ocean ridge. It is made up of low hills and flat plains. The deepest part of the ocean floor.
- Land which rises high above the ground
5 True/False questions
ocean basin or plains → same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
Trench → same as canyon, oceanic landforms
Continental Shelf → the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
Mid-ocean ridges → same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
Rift → same as canyon, oceanic landforms