6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
- same as canyon, oceanic landforms
- Land which rises high above the ground
- Located on either side of the mid-ocean ridge. It is made up of low hills and flat plains. The deepest part of the ocean floor.
- There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
- wide flat areas of land
5 True/False questions
Continental Slope → the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
Continental Shelf → the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
Rift zone → In the center of the highest part of the mid-ocean ridge is a narrow trench.
Valley → Low land between hills or mountains.
Seamont → underwater volcano