6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- same as canyon, oceanic landforms
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
- underwater volcano
- the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
- same as valley, oceanic landforms
5 True/False questions
Continental Slope → The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
Mid-ocean ridges → same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
Mountain range → Land which rises high above the ground
Rift zone → In the center of the highest part of the mid-ocean ridge is a narrow trench.
Volcano → An opening in Earth's surface from which lava flows.