6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- same as valley, oceanic landforms
- the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
- same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
- Low land between hills or mountains.
- Land which rises high above the ground
- same as volcano, oceanic landforms
5 True/False questions
Trench → There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
Rift zone → In the center of the highest part of the mid-ocean ridge is a narrow trench.
low hills or plains → wide flat areas of land
Mid-ocean ridge → same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
Volcano → Low land between hills or mountains.