6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- Low land between hills or mountains.
- same as canyon, oceanic landforms
- An opening in Earth's surface from which lava flows.
- the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
- wide flat areas of land
5 True/False questions
Rift → same as valley, oceanic landforms
Mid-ocean ridges → On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
Trenches → same as canyon, oceanic landforms
Volcanic islands or seamount → same as volcano, oceanic landforms
Rift zone → In the center of the highest part of the mid-ocean ridge is a narrow trench.