5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The larger a star is, the ____________ its main sequence will be.
- A light source that is rapidly moving away from an observer will exhibit ____________.
- Which law states that the farther away a galaxy is, the faster it is moving away
- Mysterious matter that doesn't emit light is called ______________________.
- What is the name of the galaxy we live in?
- a Hubble's Law
- b redshift
- c shorter
- d dark matter
- e Milky Way
5 Multiple choice questions
- neutron star
- The Big Bang Theory
- extreme heat and pressure
- the universe is expanding
5 True/False questions
The distance that light can travel in one year is called a ____________________. → dark matter
What is the most widely accepted explanation for how the universe formed? → Big Bang theory
One explanation for the accelerating expansion for the universe is an undiscovered form of energy called ________________________. → Big Bang theory
Stars are born from clouds of dust and gas called __________________. → dark matter
A star enters its red giant stage when it begins fusing which element? → the universe is expanding