5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The larger a star is, the ____________ its main sequence will be.
- What process creates energy the core of stars?
- Mysterious matter that doesn't emit light is called ______________________.
- What object will be created by the supernova when the leftover core is more than 5 times the mass of the Sun?
- From birth to death, our sun is expected to spend a total of __________________ years in its main sequence, before running out of Hydrogen fuel
- a dark matter
- b shorter
- c 10 billion years
- d black hole
- e nuclear fusion
5 Multiple choice questions
- hydrogen, helium
- the universe is expanding
- Hubble's Law
- the pitch goes up (increases in frequency)
5 True/False questions
How are elements heavier than iron created? → spiral
What shape is the Milky Way galaxy? → spiral
A star enters its red giant stage when it begins fusing which element? → helium
What is the name of the galaxy we live in? → Milky Way
Which is larger: a solar system or a galaxy? → spiral