5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What object will be created by the supernova when the leftover core is more than 5 times the mass of the Sun?
- What shape is the Milky Way galaxy?
- In a star's main sequence the element _____________ is being fused into the element _____________.
- What do small stars become after their red giant stage?
- Which is larger: a solar system or a galaxy?
- a a galaxy
- b hydrogen, helium
- c white dwarf
- d black hole
- e spiral
5 Multiple choice questions
- red; (yellow, white); blue
- 10 billion years
- Big Bang theory
5 True/False questions
Approximately how old is the universe? → 13.7 billion years
Mysterious matter that doesn't emit light is called ______________________. → light year
A star enters its red giant stage when it begins fusing which element? → supernovas
What happens to the pitch of a car horn as it approaches a listener? → Milky Way
Which theory explains that all matter in the universe expanded from a single point? → The Big Bang Theory