5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jesus Prayer
- a Anno Domini, In the year of our Lord
- b heresy that said that Jesus only seemed or appeared to be human
- c Accusation by Jewish leaders of Jesus making himself equal to God
- d from Hebrew mashiah meaning anointed one
- e Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the story of God's saving activity in human history
- from Greek Christos meaning anointed one
- "For God became man so that we might become God"
- The man we call Jesus, who walked the earth 2000 years ago
5 True/False questions
Incarnation → unveiling
Prologue to John's Gospel → the story of God's saving activity in human history
Jesus Prayer → (Yehoshua) - Yahweh saves
Alpha & Omega → First & last letters of Greek alphabet; monogram for Christ as He is the beginning and the end.
kenosis → Becoming holy and united to God