5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jesus of History
- Scripture and Tradition
- divine revelation
- St. Augustine
- a How God reveals himself to us
- b Anno Domini, In the year of our Lord
- c the free gift of God's self-communication by which he makes known the mystery of his divine plan
- d The man we call Jesus, who walked the earth 2000 years ago
- e You have created us for yourself, O God, and our hearts are restless until they rest in you.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Accusation by Jewish leaders of Jesus making himself equal to God
- the story of God's saving activity in human history
- Professed by the Apostle Peter regarding Jesus' true identity
- Kurios/Kyrios in Greek; Adonai in Hebrew
- Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
5 True/False questions
Messiah → Becoming holy and united to God
Jesus Prayer → (Yehoshua) - Yahweh saves
Dionysius Exiguus → teaching authority of the Church; guards and explains the faith
sedition → unveiling
St. Athanasius → You have created us for yourself, O God, and our hearts are restless until they rest in you.