5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dionysius Exiguus
- Jesus of History
- St. Athanasius
- a Becoming holy and united to God
- b The man we call Jesus, who walked the earth 2000 years ago
- c Good News
- d 6th c. monk and inventor of the anno Domini era
- e "For God became man so that we might become God"
5 Multiple choice questions
- self-emptying: what God did to become human and what we need to do in order to be united with God
- inciting a rebellion against the government
- Professed by the Apostle Peter regarding Jesus' true identity
- Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
- Kurios/Kyrios in Greek; Adonai in Hebrew
5 True/False questions
Jesus Prayer → Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
Prologue to John's Gospel → In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Docetism → from Greek Christos meaning anointed one
Scripture and Tradition → How God reveals himself to us
Magisterium → teaching authority of the Church; guards and explains the faith