5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- vascular spasm
- inactive precursor
- formed elements, plasma
- iron, bind, unbind
- a The reason why you can get hemostasis to effect immediately is: most factors necessary for clotting are always present in the plasma in __ __ form.
- b __ - is an insoluble threadlike molecule, is laid down as the meshwork of the clot.
- c Blood is composed of __ __ (cells and cell fragments) suspended in liquid (or __)
- d __ __ - reduces blood flow through injured vessel (narrow's vessel wall by closing diameter and reducing flow)
- e Hemoglobin is packed with Fe (__) which can __ and __ with oxygen
5 Multiple choice questions
- __ (WBC) - allergenic response and clearing of fat from blood
- Meshwork entangles ___ cells to complete clot formation.
- Blood cells are made up of __, __, and __.
- __ (WBC) - enlarge to become large tissue phagocytes called macrophages.
- Plasma proteins: are made by the __, exert __ __ in the capillaries, and help in __ __.
5 True/False questions
albumins, fibrinogen, globulins → Plasma contains 3 major proteins: __, __, __ and nutrients, metabolic end products, hormones.
plasmin → __ - is an insoluble threadlike molecule, is laid down as the meshwork of the clot.
99 → Erythrocytes (RBC's) make up __ % of blood cells.
erythrocytes → The process that produces RBC's is called __.
eosinophil → __ (WBC) - attack parasitic worms and key role in (sorry, not have in my notes)