5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- plate tectonics
- natural climate variability
- a the study of earth's surface shape and features or those of plantes, moons, or asteroids.
- b the measure of solar radiation or energy received on a given surface area in a given ime.
- c made up in the lithosphere. this affects climate as an example of the continental drift.
- d the significant and lasting change in the statistical distribution of weather patterns over periods of time. (climate changes)
- e how the atmospheres behaves over relatively long periods of time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the global sum of all ecosystems. can also be the zone of life on Earth.
- (volcanic ash) volcanic ash consists of small pieces of tephra, which are bits of pulverized rock and glass created by volcanic eruptions
- A graph that depicts the annual cycle of temperature and rainfall for a geographical locations. On the graph, one vertical access shows temperature, the second vertical access shows rainfall, and the horizontal access shows time.
- a spot or patch appearing dark by its surroundings, caused by the intens magnetic activity.
- conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time.
5 True/False questions
greenhouse gases → the primary greenhouse gases are water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and ozone.
greenhouse effect → the primary greenhouse gases are water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and ozone.
climograph → a combination of abar and line chart used to show the climate of a place over a 12 month period.
koppen climate classification → the most widely used climate classification systems- vegetation.the best expression of climate.
albedo → conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time.