5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- volcanic particulates
- maximum temperature
- a the measure of solar radiation or energy received on a given surface area in a given ime.
- b the highest temperature recorded during a specified period of time.
- c the global sum of all ecosystems. can also be the zone of life on Earth.
- d (volcanic ash) volcanic ash consists of small pieces of tephra, which are bits of pulverized rock and glass created by volcanic eruptions
- e A graph that depicts the annual cycle of temperature and rainfall for a geographical locations. On the graph, one vertical access shows temperature, the second vertical access shows rainfall, and the horizontal access shows time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a gas in an atmosphere that absorbs and emits radiation within the thermal infrared range. this process is the fundamental cause of the greenhouse effect
- the ratio of reflected radiation from the surface to incident radiation. the diffuse reflectivity or reflecting power of a surface.
- the study of earth's surface shape and features or those of plantes, moons, or asteroids.
- the period of least solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun.
- made up in the lithosphere. this affects climate as an example of the continental drift.
5 True/False questions
sunspots → how the atmospheres behaves over relatively long periods of time.
climate → how the atmospheres behaves over relatively long periods of time.
hydrosphere → the global sum of all ecosystems. can also be the zone of life on Earth.
solar output → the period of greatest solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun
minium temperature → the lowest temperature recorded during a specified period of time.