5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- maximum temperature
- natural climate variability
- plate tectonics
- a the significant and lasting change in the statistical distribution of weather patterns over periods of time. (climate changes)
- b A graph that depicts the annual cycle of temperature and rainfall for a geographical locations. On the graph, one vertical access shows temperature, the second vertical access shows rainfall, and the horizontal access shows time.
- c made up in the lithosphere. this affects climate as an example of the continental drift.
- d the highest temperature recorded during a specified period of time.
- e the ratio of reflected radiation from the surface to incident radiation. the diffuse reflectivity or reflecting power of a surface.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the most widely used climate classification systems- vegetation.the best expression of climate.
- a spot or patch appearing dark by its surroundings, caused by the intens magnetic activity.
- conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time.
- a combination of abar and line chart used to show the climate of a place over a 12 month period.
- the study of earth's surface shape and features or those of plantes, moons, or asteroids.
5 True/False questions
greenhouse effect → the primary greenhouse gases are water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and ozone.
minium temperature → the lowest temperature recorded during a specified period of time.
solar output → the period of greatest solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun
hydrosphere → the global sum of all ecosystems. can also be the zone of life on Earth.
climate → how the atmospheres behaves over relatively long periods of time.