5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A computer program that can destroy files or make your computer "crash."
- b Bullying through Internet applications and technologies such as instant messaging (IM), social networking sites, and cell phones.
- c a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
- d an online journal or diary where writers, known as bloggers, may chronicle their daily lives or comment on news and popular culture.
- e a program used to navigate the internet
5 Multiple choice questions
- An online scam that attacks the browser's address bar.
- A service that allows people to send messages with pictures and sounds from their computer to any other computer in the world.
- Information retrieved from the Internet, discs or CDs, and other computers which you can use or save to your computer.
- files to store information on your browser, such as log-in or registration identification, user preferences, and online "shopping-cart" information.
- someone who accesses computer information either legally or illegally.
5 True/False questions
Netiquette → Courtesy, honesty, and polite behavior practiced on the Internet.
Piracy → Illegally copying copyrighted software, music, or movies.
Spy-ware → is software that loads itself onto a computer and tracks the user's browsing habits or pops up advertisements while the computer is in use. Applications that send data to advertisers.
Social Networking site → An online community where people from all over the world may meet and share common interests.
Attachment → A file that can be added to an e-mail, like a document, photograph, or song.