5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A way to quickly access a favorite website by saving it in your browser.
- b a system that creates a special "wall" to keep out unwanted information, like spam and viruses, and unwanted people, like hackers.
- c An online scam that attacks the browser's address bar.
- d a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
- e covers all sorts of malicious software designed to harm a computer or network
5 Multiple choice questions
- Courtesy, honesty, and polite behavior practiced on the Internet.
- a program used to navigate the internet
- is software that loads itself onto a computer and tracks the user's browsing habits or pops up advertisements while the computer is in use. Applications that send data to advertisers.
- A list of websites the people using a particular computer have visited
- an online journal or diary where writers, known as bloggers, may chronicle their daily lives or comment on news and popular culture.
5 True/False questions
Phishing → fake sites and Internet scams
Spy-ware → a bad sideffect of free down loads with spyware some one can watch everything your doing and steal your ID.
Virus → Illegally copying copyrighted software, music, or movies.
Piracy → A computer program that can destroy files or make your computer "crash."
Cookie → A way to quickly access a favorite website by saving it in your browser.