5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A service that allows people to send messages with pictures and sounds from their computer to any other computer in the world.
- b Illegally copying copyrighted software, music, or movies.
- c Unwanted e-mail from someone you don't know.
- d Bullying through Internet applications and technologies such as instant messaging (IM), social networking sites, and cell phones.
- e Courtesy, honesty, and polite behavior practiced on the Internet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a system that creates a special "wall" to keep out unwanted information, like spam and viruses, and unwanted people, like hackers.
- fake sites and Internet scams
- is software that loads itself onto a computer and tracks the user's browsing habits or pops up advertisements while the computer is in use. Applications that send data to advertisers.
- A list of websites the people using a particular computer have visited
- A file that can be added to an e-mail, like a document, photograph, or song.
5 True/False questions
Pharming → fake sites and Internet scams
Cookie → A way to quickly access a favorite website by saving it in your browser.
Trojan Horse → A virus that is disguised as a useful piece of software
Download → Information retrieved from the Internet, discs or CDs, and other computers which you can use or save to your computer.
bookmark → a program used to navigate the internet