6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Roman emperor who was faced with military problems, when that happend he decided to divide the empire between himself in the east and maximian in the west. he did the last persecution of the Christians
- Made dictator for life in 45 BCE, after conquering Gaul, assinated in 44 BCE by the Senate because they were afraid of his power
- son-in-law of Augustus who became a suspicious tyrannical Emperor of Rome after a brilliant military career (42 BC to AD 37)
- The earliest written collection of Roman laws, drawn up by patricians about 450 B.C. that became the foundation of Roman law.
- First emperor of the Roman Empire. Julius Caesar's grand-nephew.
5 True/False questions
nerva,trajan, hadrian, antoninus pius, & marcus aurelus → the good emperors
Forum → a center of a roman city which became the seat of the "roman goverment"
consuls → a center of a roman city which became the seat of the "roman goverment"
constantine → Roman Emperor (4th century A.D.) who promoted tolerance to all religions in the Roman Empire and legalized Christianity
caesar, pompey, crassus → the first trimuvirate