6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- 200 yr period that begun with Augustus and ended with marcus aurelus
- Roman general who commanded the invasion of Carthage in the second Punic War and defeated Hannibal at Zama (circa 237-183 BC)
- Roman Emperor (4th century A.D.) who promoted tolerance to all religions in the Roman Empire and legalized Christianity
- the fall of rome
- a center of a roman city which became the seat of the "roman goverment"
- son-in-law of Augustus who became a suspicious tyrannical Emperor of Rome after a brilliant military career (42 BC to AD 37)
5 True/False questions
augustus → First emperor of the Roman Empire. Julius Caesar's grand-nephew.
consuls → a center of a roman city which became the seat of the "roman goverment"
julius caesar → First emperor of the Roman Empire. Julius Caesar's grand-nephew.
the twelve tables → majority of rome who were mostly lower class people
diocletian → Roman emperor who was faced with military problems, when that happend he decided to divide the empire between himself in the east and maximian in the west. he did the last persecution of the Christians