5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Exempt (ed)
- a To call apon with a humble request.
- b To stop the progress of.
- c Releaced from.
- d A quality belonging to a particular person or thing.
- e Lopsideness of the facial fetures.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Showing complete calm
- Joyful; Enthusiastic
- Total honisty and sincerity.
- To take something in and make it part of the thing that it has joined.
- To feel cheerful or lively.
5 True/False questions
Subsided → To stop the progress of.
Obsolete → No longer in use
Tentatively → Not fully worked out or developed.
Rueful → Regretful
Dejected → Showing complete calm