5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To feel cheerful or lively.
- b To stop the progress of.
- c To take something in and make it part of the thing that it has joined.
- d Joyful; Enthusiastic
- e Lopsideness of the facial fetures.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To become quiet or less.
- Sad; Depressed
- Not fully worked out or developed.
- Total honisty and sincerity.
- Causing great pain.
5 True/False questions
Serene → Showing complete calm
Imploring → Total honisty and sincerity.
Conspicous → Complex; detailed (hint: this word is intricate)
Prohibited → To forbid by athority.
Anguish → Distress of body or mind