5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To feel cheerful or lively.
- b A quality belonging to a particular person or thing.
- c Not fully worked out or developed.
- d To take something in and make it part of the thing that it has joined.
- e Sad; Depressed
5 Multiple choice questions
- Causing great pain.
- To forbid by athority.
- Total honisty and sincerity.
- To stop the progress of.
- To become quiet or less.
5 True/False questions
Intricate → Complex; detailed (hint: this word is intricate)
Serene → No longer in use
Exempt (ed) → Releaced from.
Obsolete → Showing complete calm
Anguish → Distress of body or mind