5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a No longer in use
- b Not fully worked out or developed.
- c Total honisty and sincerity.
- d Sad; Depressed
- e Easily seen.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To stop the progress of.
- To call apon with a humble request.
- To feel cheerful or lively.
- Complex; detailed (hint: this word is intricate)
- Joyful; Enthusiastic
5 True/False questions
Attribute → A quality belonging to a particular person or thing.
Subsided → To become quiet or less.
Rueful → Regretful
Serene → Lopsideness of the facial fetures.
Wryly → Lopsideness of the facial fetures.