5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a period of rest; pause
- b moving in a clumsy or awkward way
- c To make very angry.
- d to manage or direct; to give out as treatment or assistance
- e not done on purpose
5 Multiple choice questions
- amazement or fear that makes one feel confused
- 1. Overcrowded; filled too full. 2. Filled with fluid.
- 1. The condition of being overcrowded. 2. The condition of being filled with fluid.
- pleasing to the senses; delicious
- looking for something usable
5 True/False questions
correspond → to match; to exchange letters with another person
predatory → living by killing and eating other animals; living by robbing or stealing from others
hoard → to pay attention to
whim → to work long and hard; hard and tiring labor
mortal → causing death; fatal