5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the act of renovating
- b to eat up hungrily; to take in eagerly with the eyes or ears
- c having the ability to do what is needed
- d lasting or expecting to last for a long time
- e Bound to happen; unavoidable.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to manage or direct; to give out as treatment or assistance
- a fruit of the family that includes oranges, lemons, grapefruits, and limes; a tree that produces these fruits
- 1. The act of beginning. 2. The ceremony or process that makes one a member.
- a first public appearance
- Strict; severe.
5 True/False questions
principal → most important; a person or thing that is of greatest importance
blatant → very obvious in an offensive or shameless way
slaughter → to kill for meat; to kill in large numbers or in a cruel way; the killing of an animal for food
supervision → a person who manages or directs activities
pioneer → a person who goes before others