5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To admit the existence of. + To express recognition or thanks for.
- b to pull off or out; to pick
- c paying careful attention to
- d something that is acquired
- e causing death; fatal
5 Multiple choice questions
- Strict; severe.
- pleasing to the senses; delicious
- someone who scavenges; an animal that feeds on dead or decaying matter
- to make up; to consist of
- wise; clever
5 True/False questions
invincible → to increase; to strengthen or deepen
admonish → to warn; to criticize gently
casualty → showing too much pride
enroll → A large number of people gathered together; a crowd. To gather or move in large numbers.
predatory → living by killing and eating other animals; living by robbing or stealing from others