5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a lying flat or facedown; completely overcome and helpless
- b wise; clever
- c expressing a low opinion
- d pleasing to the senses; delicious
- e A person who acts or does business for another. + Something that brings about a result.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to move back or to drop to a lower level; to become fainter
- to pay attention to
- freedom from being harmed or punished
- Exact; accurate.
- The right to give orders, make decisions, or take action. + An expert source of information.
5 True/False questions
devoid → having many twists and turns; sneaky
figment → A person who acts or does business for another. + Something that brings about a result.
urgent → needing quick action or attention
blatant → very obvious in an offensive or shameless way
intimidate → A number that is not exact; a careful guess.