5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the distance north or south of the equator measured in degrees; freedom from strict rles
- b A long, slow, and difficult journey. + To travel slowly and with difficulty.
- c To move with great force and speed.
- d Very angry; furious.
- e made up in the mind
5 Multiple choice questions
- An obstacle; something that gets in the way.
- Sharp, irritating, or bitter to the senses of taste or smell.
- a person who provides help, especially by giving money
- to have a strong desire to get or do something; to seek
- to scold in a harsh or formal manner
5 True/False questions
abate → To become weaker; to decrease.
respite → a period of rest; pause
indifferent → not concerned about
agitate → to disturb or upset ; to move with irregular, fast, or violent action
supervision → a warning