5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many chromosomes do human sperm and egg cells have?
- one of two identical parts that make up a chromosome is a ...
- After mitosis a cytokinesis, each new cell has a
- Which type of chromosome consists of a circular DNA molecule?
- During telephase
- a a nuclear envelope surrounds each new set of chromosomes
- b 23
- c Prokaryotic chromosomes
- d chromatid
- e complete set of the original cell's chromosomes
5 Multiple choice questions
- a nucleus
- prokaryotic cell division
5 True/False questions
What process can increase the number of body cells without changing the information contained in the DNA of those cells → haploid cells from diploid cells
Spermatogenesis produces → four haploid cells
Haploid cells unite to form a → mitosis
Cytokinesis → requires meiotic cell divisions
Interphase is → a time of cell growth and development