5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the production of offspring from one parent is called ...
- Spermatogenesis produces
- one of two identical parts that make up a chromosome is a ...
- After mitosis a cytokinesis, each new cell has a
- How many chromosomes do human sperm and egg cells have?
- a chromatid
- b complete set of the original cell's chromosomes
- c Asexual reproduction
- d four haploid cells
- e 23
5 Multiple choice questions
- a nucleus
- a distinctive number of chromosomes per cell
- requires meiotic cell divisions
- a nuclear envelope surrounds each new set of chromosomes
5 True/False questions
Interphase is → requires meiotic cell divisions
Cells having one set of unpaired chromosomes → haploid
The information needed by a cell to direct its activities and to determine its characteristics is contained in → DNA
Meiosis results in the formation of → haploid cells from diploid cells
Asexual reproduction occurs by → a distinctive number of chromosomes per cell