5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the literature related to the bible but not in the canon?
- The first books of the new testament were whose letters?
- What is the book of short sayings and lessons?
- Who took Moses' place after he died?
- How many wisdom books are there?
- a proverbs
- b apocryphal
- c Joshua
- d paul
- e 7
5 Multiple choice questions
- in prision
5 True/False questions
What 4 letter of the prophets are more lenghtly? → isaiah
What is the shortest book of the Old Testament? → Obidiah
What are the four authors of the gospels known as? → Obidiah
What means universial? → genisis
Who was one of the original 12 (beloved apostle) and wrote his gospel around 90AD? → evangilist