5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the only prophetic book not named for a person?
- What is the official public worship of the church?
- What book in the pentatecu means 2nd law?
- What is the earliestknown writing in christianity?
- What book of the pentateuch was named for a military leader who led the isrealites to the promised land?
- a didache
- b exodus
- c lamentations
- d Deuteronomy
- e liturgy
5 Multiple choice questions
- luke and the conversion of saint paul
5 True/False questions
What is the heart of scripture? → gospels
Who took Moses' place after he died? → the end
Who was another disciple of st paul? → titus
How many wisdom books are there? → job
Who wrote the first 13 epistles? → patriarchs