5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a fair, just, embodying principles of justice.
- b self evident, expressing a universally accepted principle or rule.
- c dull, uninteresting, tiresome; lacking in sharpness, flavor, liveliness or force.
- d funereal, typical of the tomb; extremely gloomy or dismal.
- e not easily carried, handled, or managed because of size or complexity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- benificial, helpful; healthful, wholesome.
- lasting only a short time, fleeting; one who stays only a short time.
- a general pardon for an offense against a government in general, any act for forgiveness or absolution.
- tending to be troublesome; unruly, quarrelsome, contrary; unpredictable.
- tending to cause sleep, relating to sleepiness or lethargy; something that induces sleep.
5 True/False questions
straitlaced → to free from entanglements or difficulties; to remove with effort.
scathing → bitterly severe, withering; causing great harm.
flout → to steal, especially in a sneaky way and in petty amounts.
filch → to mock, treat with contempt.
blazon → to adorn or embellish; to display conspicuously; to publish or proclaim wildly.