5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a tending to be troublesome; unruly, quarrelsome, contrary; unpredictable.
- b fair, just, embodying principles of justice.
- c self-government, political control.
- d dull, uninteresting, tiresome; lacking in sharpness, flavor, liveliness or force.
- e funereal, typical of the tomb; extremely gloomy or dismal.
5 Multiple choice questions
- benificial, helpful; healthful, wholesome.
- to whip, punish severely; a cause of affliction or suffering; a source of severe punishment or criticism.
- a rule of conduct or action
- to adorn or embellish; to display conspicuously; to publish or proclaim wildly.
- tending to cause sleep, relating to sleepiness or lethargy; something that induces sleep.
5 True/False questions
caveat → a warning or caution to prevent misunderstanding or discourage behavior.
scathing → bitterly severe, withering; causing great harm.
unwieldy → not easily carried, handled, or managed because of size or complexity.
axiomatic → tending to cause sleep, relating to sleepiness or lethargy; something that induces sleep.
transient → lasting only a short time, fleeting; one who stays only a short time.