5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a not easily carried, handled, or managed because of size or complexity.
- b self evident, expressing a universally accepted principle or rule.
- c benificial, helpful; healthful, wholesome.
- d to whip, punish severely; a cause of affliction or suffering; a source of severe punishment or criticism.
- e to steal, especially in a sneaky way and in petty amounts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- dull, uninteresting, tiresome; lacking in sharpness, flavor, liveliness or force.
- funereal, typical of the tomb; extremely gloomy or dismal.
- to mock, treat with contempt.
- lasting only a short time, fleeting; one who stays only a short time.
- to adorn or embellish; to display conspicuously; to publish or proclaim wildly.
5 True/False questions
caveat → a warning or caution to prevent misunderstanding or discourage behavior.
equitable → fair, just, embodying principles of justice.
soporific → tending to cause sleep, relating to sleepiness or lethargy; something that induces sleep.
straitlaced → to free from entanglements or difficulties; to remove with effort.
autonomy → self-government, political control.