5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a dull, uninteresting, tiresome; lacking in sharpness, flavor, liveliness or force.
- b fair, just, embodying principles of justice.
- c extremely strict in regard to moral standards and conduct; prudish, puritanical.
- d to steal, especially in a sneaky way and in petty amounts.
- e self evident, expressing a universally accepted principle or rule.
5 Multiple choice questions
- bitterly severe, withering; causing great harm.
- to mock, treat with contempt.
- benificial, helpful; healthful, wholesome.
- self-government, political control.
- a rule of conduct or action
5 True/False questions
amnesty → a warning or caution to prevent misunderstanding or discourage behavior.
blazon → to adorn or embellish; to display conspicuously; to publish or proclaim wildly.
soporific → tending to cause sleep, relating to sleepiness or lethargy; something that induces sleep.
unwieldy → to steal, especially in a sneaky way and in petty amounts.
transient → a warning or caution to prevent misunderstanding or discourage behavior.