5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a funereal, typical of the tomb; extremely gloomy or dismal.
- b to mock, treat with contempt.
- c not easily carried, handled, or managed because of size or complexity.
- d a rule of conduct or action
- e benificial, helpful; healthful, wholesome.
5 Multiple choice questions
- extremely strict in regard to moral standards and conduct; prudish, puritanical.
- lasting only a short time, fleeting; one who stays only a short time.
- fair, just, embodying principles of justice.
- bitterly severe, withering; causing great harm.
- tending to be troublesome; unruly, quarrelsome, contrary; unpredictable.
5 True/False questions
extricate → to free from entanglements or difficulties; to remove with effort.
autonomy → a general pardon for an offense against a government in general, any act for forgiveness or absolution.
blazon → dull, uninteresting, tiresome; lacking in sharpness, flavor, liveliness or force.
amnesty → a warning or caution to prevent misunderstanding or discourage behavior.
filch → to steal, especially in a sneaky way and in petty amounts.