5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to steal, especially in a sneaky way and in petty amounts.
- b benificial, helpful; healthful, wholesome.
- c tending to be troublesome; unruly, quarrelsome, contrary; unpredictable.
- d a general pardon for an offense against a government in general, any act for forgiveness or absolution.
- e dull, uninteresting, tiresome; lacking in sharpness, flavor, liveliness or force.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to whip, punish severely; a cause of affliction or suffering; a source of severe punishment or criticism.
- not easily carried, handled, or managed because of size or complexity.
- to mock, treat with contempt.
- lasting only a short time, fleeting; one who stays only a short time.
- tending to cause sleep, relating to sleepiness or lethargy; something that induces sleep.
5 True/False questions
sepulchral → funereal, typical of the tomb; extremely gloomy or dismal.
precept → a warning or caution to prevent misunderstanding or discourage behavior.
autonomy → benificial, helpful; healthful, wholesome.
scathing → to whip, punish severely; a cause of affliction or suffering; a source of severe punishment or criticism.
extricate → fair, just, embodying principles of justice.