5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to adorn or embellish; to display conspicuously; to publish or proclaim wildly.
- b to steal, especially in a sneaky way and in petty amounts.
- c to free from entanglements or difficulties; to remove with effort.
- d dull, uninteresting, tiresome; lacking in sharpness, flavor, liveliness or force.
- e lasting only a short time, fleeting; one who stays only a short time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to mock, treat with contempt.
- tending to be troublesome; unruly, quarrelsome, contrary; unpredictable.
- bitterly severe, withering; causing great harm.
- to whip, punish severely; a cause of affliction or suffering; a source of severe punishment or criticism.
- a rule of conduct or action
5 True/False questions
axiomatic → self evident, expressing a universally accepted principle or rule.
soporific → tending to cause sleep, relating to sleepiness or lethargy; something that induces sleep.
unwieldy → dull, uninteresting, tiresome; lacking in sharpness, flavor, liveliness or force.
amnesty → a warning or caution to prevent misunderstanding or discourage behavior.
autonomy → a general pardon for an offense against a government in general, any act for forgiveness or absolution.