5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what organelle is used directly to make proteins in all cells?
- to what class of macromolecules do enzymes belong? and what is its monomer?
- a portion of DNA that has the info to make one protein is called a:
- one process that would decrease carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
- mitotic cell division occurs where?
- a proteins and the monomer is amino acids
- b in the nucleous of the cell
- c gene
- d photosynthesis
- e ribosomes
5 Multiple choice questions
- amino acids
- anaerobic respiration
- very simple celled organism with DNA in a nucleoid region. had DNA but isnt surrounded by nuclear membrane, lack membrane bound organelles
- they are the major structural component of cell membranes
5 True/False questions
humans require oxygen and get their energy from: → from the soil
what is osmosis? → amino acids
where do producers get their energy → when a error happens in base pair substitution, change in base pair sequence
lichen → causes surface tension and the water strider does not break the hydrogen bonds and therefore floats
if mitotic cell division is occuring in a multicellular organism then the purpose of the process is for: → asexual reproduction