5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the major role of lipids within a cell?
- a water strider can sit on the surface of the water. is the water strider denser or less dense that the water?
- what macromolecules control the reaction rate of photosynthesis?
- what part of a cell converts nutrients from sugar into energy?
- if mitotic cell division is occuring in a multicellular organism then the purpose of the process is for:
- a growth or repair of damaged tissue or replacement of worn out cells
- b mitochondria
- c they are the major structural component of cell membranes
- d denser
- e enzymes
5 Multiple choice questions
- anaerobic respiration
- asexual reproduction
- proteins and the monomer is amino acids
5 True/False questions
where do producers get their energy → from the soil
a polymer is made up of many → monomers
other type of nucleic acid (besides DNA) → from the soil
one process that would decrease carbon dioxide in the atmosphere → cellular respiration, death decompositions, burning fossil fuels
mitotic cell division occurs where? → in the nucleous of the cell