5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CoL Digestion
- CoL Assimilation
- Metabolism can
- Positive feedback
- a breakdown of food into simpler substances that can be used by the body
- b head
- c when the body is stimulated to get further AWAY from the set point on purpose.
- d affect and be affected by all functions of the body such as heart rate, breathing, etc.
- e changing absorbed substances into chemically different forms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- appendicular and axial portions
- change in position of the body or a body part; motion of an organ.
- cranial cavity and vertebral canal
- passage of substances through membranes and into body fluids.
- reaction to change inside or outside the body.
5 True/False questions
RoO Oxygen → releases energy from food
CoL Growth → energy; byproduct of metabolic
RoO Pressure → nutrients, energy, building blocks
Appendicular portion → head, neck, and trunk...which includes a dorsal and ventral cavity
Effectors → receive info about the conditions of the internal environment.