5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CoL Respiration
- RoO Foods
- Smaller cavities in the head
- a exchange of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and the release of energy from foods.
- b Study of functions of the body parts. What they do and how they do it.
- c the sum total of all chemical reactions in the body that break down and build up substances.
- d nutrients, energy, building blocks
- e oral, nasal, orbital, and middle ear cavities.
5 Multiple choice questions
- can be divided into the abdominal cavity and the pelvic cavity
- thoracic cavity and and abdominopelvic cavity separated by the diaphragm
- making new organisms and/or new cells.
- Atoms, molecules (and macromolecules), organelles, cells, tissues, organs, organ system, organism.
- releases energy from food
5 True/False questions
Axial portion → upper and lower limbs - no cavities. Ex. arms, legs
Form follows function → breakdown of food into simpler substances that can be used by the body
Mediastinum → the sum total of all chemical reactions in the body that break down and build up substances.
Dorsal → back
Ventral → spine