5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CoL Digestion
- Two types of feedback
- a divides the thorax into right and left halves
- b breakdown of food into simpler substances that can be used by the body
- c Study of functions of the body parts. What they do and how they do it.
- d chest
- e Negative and positive feedback
5 Multiple choice questions
- head, neck, and trunk...which includes a dorsal and ventral cavity
- making new organisms and/or new cells.
- organs within the dorsal and ventral cavity
- affect and be affected by all functions of the body such as heart rate, breathing, etc.
- maintaining a stable internal environment even if external environment changes
5 True/False questions
Major features → receive info about the conditions of the internal environment.
Requirements of Organisms Water → energy; byproduct of metabolic
Vertebral → spine
RoO Heat → nutrients, energy, building blocks
Effectors → receive info about the conditions of the internal environment.