5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Negative feedback
- Metabolism can
- a affect and be affected by all functions of the body such as heart rate, breathing, etc.
- b Study of functions of the body parts. What they do and how they do it.
- c when correcting the problem brings the value back to normal, and the action of effectors gradually shut down.
- d chest
- e can be divided into the abdominal cavity and the pelvic cavity
5 Multiple choice questions
- when the body is stimulated to get further AWAY from the set point on purpose.
- help the body maintain stability
- increase in size without change in shape
5 True/False questions
CoL Responsiveness → exchange of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and the release of energy from foods.
Anatomy → head
Set point → the sum total of all chemical reactions in the body that break down and build up substances.
Homeostasis → chest
Vertebral → front