5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Major features
- Two types of feedback
- Form follows function
- CoL Respiration
- a exchange of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and the release of energy from foods.
- b cavities, membranes, and organ systems.
- c organs within the dorsal and ventral cavity
- d Negative and positive feedback
- e The conservation of a part will ditate the function or vice-versa.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Study of functions of the body parts. What they do and how they do it.
- oral, nasal, orbital, and middle ear cavities.
- cranial cavity and vertebral canal
5 True/False questions
From most microscopic to largest, the body is organized in this manner: → cranial cavity and vertebral canal
CoL Absorption → removal of wastes
RoO Foods → nutrients, energy, building blocks
CoL Assimilation → changing absorbed substances into chemically different forms.
Homeostasis → maintaining a stable internal environment even if external environment changes