5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- RoO Heat
- CoL Reproduction
- Ventral cavity is made up of
- a organs within the dorsal and ventral cavity
- b making new organisms and/or new cells.
- c make responses that alter conditions in the internal environment to push it towards the set point
- d energy; byproduct of metabolic
- e thoracic cavity and and abdominopelvic cavity separated by the diaphragm
5 Multiple choice questions
- help the body maintain stability
- removal of wastes
- tells what a particular value SHOULD be (Ex. body temp, pulse)
- breakdown of food into simpler substances that can be used by the body
5 True/False questions
Positive feedback → when correcting the problem brings the value back to normal, and the action of effectors gradually shut down.
Receptors → make responses that alter conditions in the internal environment to push it towards the set point
Dorsal cavity can be divided into → cranial cavity and vertebral canal
Dorsal → front
CoL Assimilation → exchange of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and the release of energy from foods.