5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dorsal cavity can be divided into
- RoO Oxygen
- Homeostatic Mechanisms
- Set point
- a releases energy from food
- b cranial cavity and vertebral canal
- c front
- d help the body maintain stability
- e tells what a particular value SHOULD be (Ex. body temp, pulse)
5 Multiple choice questions
- passage of substances through membranes and into body fluids.
- appendicular and axial portions
- organs within the dorsal and ventral cavity
- when the body is stimulated to get further AWAY from the set point on purpose.
- can be divided into the abdominal cavity and the pelvic cavity
5 True/False questions
Effectors → make responses that alter conditions in the internal environment to push it towards the set point
CoL Reproduction → exchange of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and the release of energy from foods.
Thoracic → chest
Receptors → make responses that alter conditions in the internal environment to push it towards the set point
Physiology → Study of functions of the body parts. What they do and how they do it.