5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Appendicular portion
- Major features
- RoO Pressure
- a cavities, membranes, and organ systems.
- b a force applied to something; atmospheric pressure; hydrostatic pressure.
- c back
- d can be divided into the abdominal cavity and the pelvic cavity
- e upper and lower limbs - no cavities. Ex. arms, legs
5 Multiple choice questions
- maintaining a stable internal environment even if external environment changes
- the sum total of all chemical reactions in the body that break down and build up substances.
- tells what a particular value SHOULD be (Ex. body temp, pulse)
- Atoms, molecules (and macromolecules), organelles, cells, tissues, organs, organ system, organism.
- The conservation of a part will ditate the function or vice-versa.
5 True/False questions
RoO Heat → nutrients, energy, building blocks
CoL Assimilation → exchange of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and the release of energy from foods.
Vertebral → spine
CoL Circulation → removal of wastes
Dorsal cavity can be divided into → cranial cavity and vertebral canal