5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CoL Excretion
- Two types of feedback
- CoL Reproduction
- The body can be divided into
- a removal of wastes
- b appendicular and axial portions
- c making new organisms and/or new cells.
- d Negative and positive feedback
- e maintaining a stable internal environment even if external environment changes
5 Multiple choice questions
- a force applied to something; atmospheric pressure; hydrostatic pressure.
- cavities, membranes, and organ systems.
- when correcting the problem brings the value back to normal, and the action of effectors gradually shut down.
- passage of substances through membranes and into body fluids.
5 True/False questions
Ventral → front
CoL Respiration → passage of substances through membranes and into body fluids.
Effectors → make responses that alter conditions in the internal environment to push it towards the set point
Characteristics of Life Movement → change in position of the body or a body part; motion of an organ.
Physiology → back