5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CoL Digestion
- Metabolism can
- CoL Circulation
- a organs within the dorsal and ventral cavity
- b front
- c affect and be affected by all functions of the body such as heart rate, breathing, etc.
- d movement of substances in body fluids.
- e breakdown of food into simpler substances that can be used by the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- maintaining a stable internal environment even if external environment changes
- can be divided into the abdominal cavity and the pelvic cavity
- changing absorbed substances into chemically different forms.
5 True/False questions
Receptors → make responses that alter conditions in the internal environment to push it towards the set point
Mediastinum → the sum total of all chemical reactions in the body that break down and build up substances.
RoO Heat → nutrients, energy, building blocks
CoL Excretion → removal of wastes
Homeostatic Mechanisms → maintaining a stable internal environment even if external environment changes