5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- RoO Pressure
- Requirements of Organisms Water
- RoO Heat
- Axial portion
- a energy; byproduct of metabolic
- b a force applied to something; atmospheric pressure; hydrostatic pressure.
- c head, neck, and trunk...which includes a dorsal and ventral cavity
- d metabolic processes, transportation, regulating body temp.
- e can be divided into the abdominal cavity and the pelvic cavity
5 Multiple choice questions
- oral, nasal, orbital, and middle ear cavities.
- receive info about the conditions of the internal environment.
- help the body maintain stability
- nutrients, energy, building blocks
- cavities, membranes, and organ systems.
5 True/False questions
CoL Reproduction → making new organisms and/or new cells.
Thoracic → chest
Physiology → Study of functions of the body parts. What they do and how they do it.
Mediastinum → divides the thorax into right and left halves
Metabolism can → the sum total of all chemical reactions in the body that break down and build up substances.