5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a tobring (oneself) into favor
- b deceptions; stratagems
- c displays of attitude or conduct that are not genuine
- d limited in perspective: not fashionable.
- e intellectually deep; difficult to understand
5 Multiple choice questions
- blissful; enraptured.
- misleading image; self-deception
- listless; laking vitality
- worldly-wise;chic or fashionable.
5 True/False questions
complacent → suggestive; evocative
convivial → distrustful; scornful of motives of others
cynical → distrustful; scornful of motives of others
conscientious → treacherous;deceptive
redolent → suggestive; evocative