5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a sociable; festive; jovial.
- b unimportant;impertinent
- c ancestry; origins
- d preoccupation; thoughtfulness
- e listless; laking vitality
5 Multiple choice questions
- overly content self-satisfied
- strong-smelling intense
- blissful; enraptured.
- social class, rank or status
5 True/False questions
reverie → suggestive; evocative
illusion → misleading image; self-deception
dissension → misleading image; self-deception
supercilious → attentive to finer points of etiquette
provincial → limited in perspective: not fashionable.