5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A methodical plan orchestrated by Hitler to ensure German supremacy. It called for the elimination of Jews, non-conformists, homosexuals, non-Aryans, and mentally and physically disabled.
- b of or having to do with races or classes of people and their language, culture, history, etc.
- c intolerance toward those who are different
- d One who is targeted for persecution or death by another
- e a socially constructed category of people who share biologically transmitted traits that members of a society consider important
5 Multiple choice questions
- the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally
- willingness to recognize and respect the beliefs or practices of others
- To deprive of human qualities or attributes
- someone who does something morally wrong or illegal
- An irrational fear of homosexuals or those perceived to be homosexuals that can lead to discriminatory or violent behavior.
5 True/False questions
sexism → prejudice and/or discrimination based on gender
antisemitism → prejudice or discrimination against Jews
Genocide → the practice of discrimination, segregation, persecution and domination of a group based on that group's race
Racism → the practice of discrimination, segregation, persecution and domination of a group based on that group's race
bystander → one who is present at an event or who knows about its occurrence without participating in it.