5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the practice of discrimination, segregation, persecution and domination of a group based on that group's race
- b To blame an individual or group for something based on that person or group's identity when in reality the person or group is not responsible. Prejudicial and discriminatory acts can lead this.
- c one who is present at an event or who knows about its occurrence without participating in it.
- d The denial of justice and fair treatment by both individuals and institutions in many arenas, including employment, education, housing, banking, and political rights. This often follows prejudicial thinking.
- e A methodical plan orchestrated by Hitler to ensure German supremacy. It called for the elimination of Jews, non-conformists, homosexuals, non-Aryans, and mentally and physically disabled.
5 Multiple choice questions
- prejudice and/or discrimination based on gender
- someone who does something morally wrong or illegal
- One who is targeted for persecution or death by another
- To deprive of human qualities or attributes
- a sweeping statement, presented as a general truth but based on limited or incomplete evidence
5 True/False questions
Ethnic → One who is targeted for persecution or death by another
tolerance → a socially constructed category of people who share biologically transmitted traits that members of a society consider important
prejudice → of or having to do with races or classes of people and their language, culture, history, etc.
bigotry → One who is targeted for persecution or death by another
antisemitism → prejudice or discrimination against Jews