5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a An irrational fear of homosexuals or those perceived to be homosexuals that can lead to discriminatory or violent behavior.
- b the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally
- c the practice of discrimination, segregation, persecution and domination of a group based on that group's race
- d a socially constructed category of people who share biologically transmitted traits that members of a society consider important
- e intolerance toward those who are different
5 Multiple choice questions
- To deprive of human qualities or attributes
- An oversimplified generalization about a person or group of people without regard for individual differences. Even seemingly positive stereotypes that link a person or group to a specific positive trait can have negative consequences.
- prejudice and/or discrimination based on gender
- someone who does something morally wrong or illegal
- prejudice or discrimination against Jews
5 True/False questions
discrimination → The denial of justice and fair treatment by both individuals and institutions in many arenas, including employment, education, housing, banking, and political rights. This often follows prejudicial thinking.
tolerance → willingness to recognize and respect the beliefs or practices of others
Ethnic → One who is targeted for persecution or death by another
bystander → one who is present at an event or who knows about its occurrence without participating in it.
pogrom → One who is targeted for persecution or death by another